Chapter 7

"You wanna play a game? Fine, let's play."

"What kind of game?" I asked incredulously.

"What about..... hide and seek?"

The boys were lookimg between us, trying to figure something out.

"Hide and seek was my sister amd I's favorite game....." I paused to see Sabrina's reaction.

"You wanna now why?" I paused. "I always won."

Crystal.piped up. "I'm sorry, but I'm just so confused right now."

"Oh don't worry dear Crystal Sabrina and I were just planning to play a little game of Hide and Seek. Except here's the catch." I paused again, as Sabrina's eyebrows shot up.

"Soon enough, there's going to be no one to go seek." I said, and leaned back on the uncomfortable bed.

"What do you mean?" Asked Liam, worriedly.

"Well..... You can only play Hide and Seek if there are two or more people. You van't play by yourself, whi h is what Sabrina is attempting to do." I said, closing my eyes.

"Than what about a love game?" Sabrina offered. I kept my eyes closed, but I.now that everybody sensed the chamge in the room.

"First person to win his heart wins."

"Who's heart?" Harry asked.

"Well.... let me just say Harry, you're in for one hell of a ride." Louos said with a lopsided grin.