Chapter 3

The assembly was over and I scrambled out of the auditorium, grabbing my things from my classroom.

I ran to my locker and threw my stuff in, taking out my lunch. I checked to see if the coast was clear of Sabrina when I heard a british accent behind me.

"Lookin' for someone?" I turned around and saw Harry. "No, I making sure someone isn't here." I said, and I walked to the bathroom. I turned around. "You can't go in there." I said.

"I know, I'm going to wait out here." Harry said. "Well, I might take a while cause.... Well, it's a little private." I lied. I was going to eat my lunch in there, but Harry can't know that.

He seemed to believe my lie and blushed. "Oh, uhh... I'll just eat with the boys then." He.said, and scrambled away.

I went into the old stall in the corner that no one uses and locked the door. Standing up on the seat so no one can see my feet, I started to eat my lunch, which was a tiny yogurt cup.

After I was about half way through my 'lunch' I heard two pairs of heels walk in. I instantly recognized the color of them and knew that it was Sabrina and Crystal.

"So, here's the plan. Crys, you go look for Arianna and report to me when you find her. Then we'll go and give her a good beating. Worse than last time. Then, you and I will get the boys drunk and trick them into making us their girlfriends. Then, when Arianna finally realizes what we're doing- CRYS WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?!?"

"To find Arianna."

"Not NOW you idiot. When school's over. Now, as I was saying when Arianna realizes what we're doing, she's gonna try and stop us. She's gonna tell Harry that we're only looking for fame and money. Well, when that happens, we'll be too deep into the relationship for them to dump us. So, it's a win-win situation for us." Sabrina finished. Then, I heard the two girls leave.

I gobbled up the rest of the yogurt and scrambled off the toilet seat, falling on My tailbone in the process.

I yelped and got up, running into the hallway in search of the boys. I finallt saw the senior lounge and ran inside, to find Crystal and Sabrina handing the bous some water bottles.

Harry noticed me and waved for me to come over, just as he was about to take a sip of the water bottle.

"STOP!!! DONT DRINK IT!!!!" I screeched, snatching the bottle out of his hands. I dipped my pinkie in it and broight it up to my lips. Sure enough it was vodka.

"FOUND HER!!!" Screeched Crystal, nudging Sabrina.

"No achoholic beverages allowed on school premises Sabrina." I said. "Well if we can't do that, then we can do something else. Would you like the beating to be infront of the boys?" Sabrina snarled.

I nodded, grinning. Crystal raised ver eyebrows. "I'm uhh... I'm just gonna.... Go see the uh, librarian for a uhhh... yeah, Bye!!" Crystal said, and ran off.

Harry stood up, just when the first punch was blown, hitting me in the jaw. I heard a crack, but it didn't hurt. "You dislocated it you freak, you didn't break it." I said. "Well, if you'll just hold still, I would've been able to break it!!" She screeched, taking off her earings and rings.

Then, she raised her leg and hit me right on my left hip. I felt something pop inside my hip. I drew in a sharp breath, but-very painfully might I add-stayed on my feet. I couldn't let the boys see my weak side.

"Why aren't you crying? Cause you don't want those stupid boys to see you when you're vulnerable?" Sneered Sabrina, punching my lip which was now bleeding.

"Wow Sabrina, I didn't know you were capable of big words like Vulnerable. Maybe you've heard of the word skank?" I asked, my bloody lips curving up into a twisted grin.

Sabrina just laughed. "That's not even a word!!" She said between splutters of laughter.

"Then do you know what STUPID means?" I asked.

Her face turned furious and she kicked the same hip that she popped before. This time, there was a big crack, and I could actually feel the pain, as well as see the open fracture. Angry, I stuck out my right leg and made Sabrina fall. I crawled over to her and punched her, right on her fake little nose.

Lucky me, cause just then, the principle walked in with wide eyed Crystal.

"A.... Arianna? Your.... your hip. WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER SABRINA!?!?" Screeched Crystal, rushing over to my side.

I swatted her away. "What do you think you're doing CRYS? All of a sudden you feel bad for me because the principle's here?" I growled, attempting to get up when I noticed my bandaids had disappeared from my wrists, and my gauze wrapped abdomen was in plain veiw.

I quickly pulled down my uniform top and got up, hopping on my right leg. Every time I landed and the shock went through my body, the pain of the open fracture would get worse.

I looled over at the boys. Niall and Louis were on the phone, hopefully with the hospital, Harry was staring at my wrist and stomach, Liam was talking to the principle, and Zayn was staring intently at Sabrina, throwing her daggers.

I drew in a shaky breath as I heard sirens nearing the school.

Now they're gonna find out I self harm...