Chapter 22

I am an awful human being but ap exams are killing me and I have sm hw and I hate life and living so I decided hey why not update suicidal since obviously u are so yeah

Liam led me out of the concert venue and walked me to a van. "Are you sure you're going to be okay?"

"I think I took enough medicine for today." I snapped. Liam looked hurt but he still had the audacity to hand me the water bottle.

"Please... please Arianna. You need it."

"What I need are better friends." I said, but I snatched the bottle anyways. "I though I finally had some."

I entered the van and the driver turned back. "Where to, miss?"
"Back to the hotel, please." I said, and leaned my head back on the seat. I watched as Liam awkwardly raised his hand and slightly waved. I ignored him.

We pulled up to the hotel and I thanked he driver and got out. I entered the hotel and my blood ran cold in the lobby. There, standing in all of her bitchy platinum blonde glory, was Sabrina.

My heart was beating out my my chest as I sprinted to the stairs and began taking them three at a time. I couldn't hear anything but my breathing and the echoes in the stairwell, but I was convinced that she had seen me.

I charged into our room and collapsed on the sofa. I covered my face with the pillow and tried to control my breathing. As I took the pillow away, it all somehow became clear. I saw the water bottle next to me. I thought of Sabrina downstairs. I thought about the boys at the venue. Not here. Nobody here. I grabbed the water bottle and went to the bedroom, lying down.

The medication wouldn't be enough to kill me, but the rest of the bottle could certainly knock me out at least until the morning. The thought made me smile.

The boys didn't want me to hurt myself. I won't. I swear I won't.

I'm just going to go to sleep.