Chapter 5

THIRD PERSON P O V :

  |• UA high's class 1-A had already started their test. Starting from the 50 meter dash, the first ones are Tenya Iida and Tsuyu Asui. The glassed boy finnished earlier because of his quirk, engene. Where as Tsuyu's is frog.

Next up is gravity girl, Ochaco Uraraka and a boy with a large tail. After a few more students, it was finally Sasuna's troublesome childhood friends. And due to Bakugou's control of his quirk, he managed to grenade towards the finnish line. His quirk? Explosion...

To be honest when Sasuke heard about his daughter's friend's quirk, it rekinded him of a certain Shinobi. Literal war flashbacks came over him.

"Because of the odd number, Uchiha will do it solo", the said girl got to the starting line, not bothering to kneel down on one knee. Instead he shoved her hand into her pockets and waited for the signal...

"Start!"

And finally, she body flickered to the finnished line. The class gasped in shocked, what was her quirk? Enhanced abilities? Speed? Teleportation?!

"0.50 seconds!"

Katsuki glanced at his friend from the side, eyes narrowing slightly. It's not a secret to him and Izuku how her quirk manifested, it was one of the few days Katsuki was concerned for the girl.

'She looked so lost that day...'

Seeking for a mother. Katsuki knows for a fact that Sasuna has a quirk that gives her more than just one, her red spinning eyes, monstrous strength, her ninja tools, and her lighting and fire quirk.

It was hard for him to accept it at first...

But he finally got over it and saw it as a challenge, a rare challenge for him.

In Katsuki's view, he sees her as a worthy rival worth to compete and respect. He'd might even say that she's a bestfriend, but he won't admit that, of course...

Grip strength = aced because of monstrous strength. Sakura genes go brrr.

Standing long jump = jumped as if she just hopped.

Repeated side steps = she just body flickered from side to side, consumed a bit of chakra but she managed...

Now for the last activity, Sasuna stared at her friend with a worried stare. She stood just besides Bakugou, ignoring his shouts about Izuku's 'quirkless ness'

"Urusai, Katsu", she mumbled, but the blonde porcupine heard it and yelled, "Freaky eyes, what the hell?!".

Sasuna watched as the boy held his arm back and saw his arm glow, red. Then threw, only to land to 46 meters. That was odd...

Sensing a 'chakra' spike, she saw Aizawa disability Izuku's quirk. She frowned...

"I erased your quirk, the judges for this exam...was not rational enough", his scarf floated around his head like tentacles. Eyes glowing red that reminded Sasuna of her own Kekkei Genkai, but both are far different...

"You don't deserve to be here", he stated as the boy looked stunned.

"You did what to my— y-you're...those goggles! I know you, you can look at someone and cancel out their quirks! The erasure hero, Eraserhead!", The boy stated.

The girl then sensed another person from the corner ane glanced at the large man behind the wall, she smirked. The number one hero flinched slightly at how the girl sensed him from far away...

'Uchiha Sasuna, if I'm correct? Hokage's daughter...

Quirk? Similar to her father, though we don't really have no idea nor a name for their quirk.

But surely she'll be the top of the class, considering how his father trains her everyday ever since she turned four...', Allmight commented.

The uchiha Heiress turned her attention back to her broccoli friend and frowned, she might be smirking at the number one hero earlier, but she sure did hear Eraserhead's last words.

You can't be a hero with your power...

Her frown deepens when she realized Izuku was doupting, and nervous. She refuse to see him like this, where was that courage during the entrance exam?!

"Oi, Izu-kun!"

Unwantingly, all attention — even her teacher— went to her, instead of Izuku only. Her eye twitched but shrugged it off and yelled at her friend, "go for it!", bored-ly...

Izuku's eyes widened, and smiled, moved by his friend's thoughtfulness. But replaced it with sheer determination. It might be a short and boring cheer, hench the speaker said it bored-ly, he sure do know how the Uchiha vocabulary works.

Sasu-chan was rooting for him, so he can't disappoint!

'Control your power!'

Izuku raised his hand, took a step back and held the ball in a throwing position. Unoticed by the most, Sasuna activated her three tomoe Sharingan. Her eyes concentrated at how Izuku's finger glowed and gave force to his throw...

BOOM!

Earning a 705.3 score...

"Alright! He's finally showing us his quirk!"

"But his finger seems to be broken, like in the entrance exam..."

"It wasn't really pretty"

Sasuna smirked proudly at her friend, Izuku used his head, like always. Minimizing the damage yet maximizing the power. Now that's a good lesson..

But seing Katsuki's face made her burst into fits of laughter, her peers gave her weird looks but the raging blonde didn't even bat a glance at her. But behind her laughing state, she thought about how Katsuki would hate Izuku more...

"Deku you bastard! Tell me where that came from or I'll kill you!", The said boy flinched in fear, the raging porcupine looked like he was going to blow the boy in pieces.

Thankfully for the frightened boy, Aizawa's alloy scarf shot forward towards Katsuki. And Sasuna flash stepped behind Katsuki, using her arms to lock Katsu in place, his head just besides her ear. And Eraserhead's scraf wrapped around the two, keeping Katsuki in place...

The class stared, eyes wide.

Katsuki turned hi head to the side, red eyes meeting sharp jet black. "What the hell Freaky eyes?! And what's with this scarf!?", The boy struggled.

"It's a special scarf made out of carbon fiber and special alloy material... though I advise try not to make me use my quirk all the time, it gives me dry eyes!", Their teacher shouted, annoyed with his new students... atleast there's one who understands him

Sasuna glanced at her teacher, impressed...

'Aizawa Shota, his quirk can erase any person's quirk with the look of his eyes. And it deactivates when he blinks...

He's bad news for me if I tick him off, according to Dad he can surprisingly cancel chakra...

And meaning he could kill me with just the look of his eyes...

My quirk  is literally my life energy, my life force. '