Chapter 1

私が育った人生
The life I grew up with

Sasuna's POV:

                    |• I ran as fast as I could and footsteps silent as a ninja, trying to loose the three boys that was after chasing me. My hands then quickly grabbed the hands of my green haired friend and jumped up to a tree branch. "Ahhh!"

The three boys, led by a blonde porcupine passed by us while my hands were clasped around Izu-kun's mouth to prevent him from shouting...

Once the three idiots ran pass us I pulled back my hand and guided us down the three. "Few! That was close, huh Sasu-Chan?", the rather scared boy said nervously.

I looked at him blankly and patted the boy's head. "Izu-kun, you should learn how to defend yourself...what if I wasn't there at that time when Katsu used his quirk on your face? Your face could've been ruined", I said sternly.

The 12 year old boy hung his head low, clearly guilty. But his hand shot up to the air in a fist, "don't worry, Sasu-chan! Because when I become a hero, I'll be the one saving you like you would always do!

But with a smile on my face!"

"Hey!", I playfully barked bck at him. He chuckled and shouted, "PLUUS ULTRAAAAA!!". His smile slightly gave me a virus as my lips twitched into a smile, eyes staring at the boy with a large dream infront of me.

'I'm sure you will, Izu-kun...I know you will....'

"That is if you surpass me!", I confidently said and slightly punched his arm. He rubbed his arm slightly, the moment was quite the charm but it got ruined by my other friend, Katsu...

Sigh...

Here we go again. "Oi! Don't run away from me, Deku! Sasuna!", He yelled and I grab Izu-kun's hand again and ran away from the blonde grenade again. I swear to Kaguya that these two will be the death of me...

              |• Opening the door to mine and Dad's house, I closed the entrance and took of my shoes. "Dad, I'm ho—"

"What do you think, Uchiha? Your daughter and my son?...", Well that was an unexpected voice to hear...

"No...", And that's the voice I wanted to hear.

"Think about it—"

"No... that's my final answer", I walked closer to the living room and saw Dad and the number 2 Hero talking. My Dad had a un-interested expression while he read a book, while Endeavor had a determined yet tired face...

What are these two talking about now?

"Is that a way to talk to the person who saved you and your daughter!?", The hero said annoyed as he stood up and glared at my un-bothered Dad. I stayed put at where I was standing and watched the drama in action...

Dad's eyes slowly, yet dangerously stared at the larger male. A simple yet terrifying experience if I was in Endeavor's position if you ask me. Endeavor didn't flinched like I was expecting, instead he smirked and walked out of the living room. I didn't missed the chance to stare at the man boredly before he walked out of the door...

"Just think about it Uchiha Sasuke, you and your daughter would've died if it we're not for me", those were his words before slamming the door closed...

I just stood there un-bothered. Whatever he was doing, Dad would just think of a plan so it won't happen, simple...

"Sigh, how was school?", He gestured me towards the couch where he was sitting and I happyly skipped towards him. Flopping down next to him I rested my head in his left shoulder and stared at his book. "the usual, tryin to get Izu-kun out of Katsu's hands and stuff"...