SEASON 2 |3|

TANK-SASUNA pt 1
third Person

——— • SHE SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT, if she knew that she would be on this team then it wouldn't be so unpredictable. How cruel , to betray Class-A and side with the people Bakugō would call "extras".

"Now why would an elite Class-A student join us, care to explain? We wouldn't eant to be used just make you shine, y'know."

"I didn't want to team up with you too," Sasuna said annoyed in her gead as she tries to stare blankly at tge purple mop head.

Shinsou stared at ger intently, her words that day really made him rethink his decisions. "My place...huh"

"I have reasons, also why wouldn't you want me in your team?", She passively asked. The boy sighed in defeat, thinking that having her will benefit him as it will benefit her.

"Fine...but I'd like to be the ri—"

"I'll be on the front, sure..." She said without letting him finish. "Not to brag, but I'm physically the strongest one in this group, so I'll be the front horse. No need to worry about accidentally hurting me," she proudly said with a smirk.

Shinsou stares at her with narrowed eyes before nodding, he has to use everything he can do to make it to class-A after all. "Fine, you'll be the front horse while those two will be at The back," he agreed as he points back at his two classmates.

[Note: I'll be changing the original back horses with extra ocs to fit my scenario]

Both are fortunately tall, perfect.

Sasuna looks at them from bottom to top, "Are you two good runners? Can you run while carrying something that's moving on your shoulder?", She asked. .

The two boys looks at each other before thet nod. "perfect...", Sasuna muttered.

She then turns to Shinsou, "So, do you have a plan?"

The boy nods, "First I'll need to ask about your quirk, is your quirk suited for your part?", he interviewed. Sasuna nodded, "My physical strength is abnormal, but that's not my quirk. I can conjure electricity," she half lied. Her abnormal strength is a part of her "quirk".

Shinsou hms, impressed. "Then you can defend and attack for us then."

"I didn't see her quite clearly earlier but she didn't use her electric quirk during the first event," he thought ti himself.

"How 'bout you, what's your quirk?", She asked.

The boy scratches the back of his head, hesitation eating him up. At first, his plan was to brainwash his classmates, he hesitated at first...but.

"I can brainwash people's minds after they reply to me, verbally," he explained. Shinsou expected tge worse, someone who has a better chance to be a hero now knows his "villainous" quirk, what will she say?

"Cool, cool, you can just taunt the enemy, make them malfunction and take their head bans, nice— how about you two what are your quirks?"

Shinsou's eyes definitely widened in disbelief, this is the first time he received this kind of reaction. People would label it as "a villains quirk" and would joke about getting brainwashed by him.

He looks at the raven haired girl as she talks with the other two horses.

"She think it's cool?"

After a few seconds she walked back to Shinsou, "Well, your classmates don't really gave any combat-wise quirk that we can take advantage of, I guess they'll just play their part obediently," she said.

"R-right...", The biy was baffled.

"Anyways, we won't be targeting the highest points, we'll just steal other points lowkey," He coughs....

Sasuna smirks , "Sounds stealthy, I like it."

And so it began, Shinsou's team stole points in a moderate pace, swiftly taking other oponents' headbands and leaving them utterly confused.

"Haha! Shinsou, give me your headband!", A group stopped us from advancing further. Shinsou recognized him as one of his classmates, "Oh? So you really think you can stop us?", He mocked.

As he expected, his classmate did not give him an answer, instead he just smirked. "I know how your quirk works, Shinsou!"

Sasuna notices the slight problem and leads the team, "Shinsou, do you want to finish this quickly?", She asked.

"Of course, we only need enough to be qualified to the last event," he reminds her. Sasuna nods, "Then hold on to me tightly, all of you!"

The boys at the back hold her shoulders tight, meanwhile Shinsou braces himself.

Sasuna bends down a little and quickly performaned hand signs, "Lightning style!: God speed!"

And in just a flash, the oponent at the front lost their headband and so did other students who wasn't paying too much attention.

"Wha?! Shinsou you bastard!", The guy from earlier yelled.

"Huh? AH! OUR HEADBAND IS GONE!"

"OH NO, WE'RE GOING TO LOOSE!"

Sasuna laughs as she stopped, letting her team rest tgeir dizzy minds. "C'mon guys, don't fall unconscious now, we're just getting started!"

Shinsou rubbed his head, "N-no...Uchiha, we're done... this is enough..." He says dizzily while holding tightly on the headbanda on his hands.

He stares at it, "It's too good, so this is the power of tge student who topped the gero course entrance exam... I'll need to catch up," he thought with a determined expression.

"Ah, that was so fast!"

"You basically caried us, Uchiha-san!"

Sasuna grinned in pride, "Of course!"

Now that her spot in the final event is secured, she wonders how her three idiots are doing? "Hn, probably fighting for that million points... goodluck to them I guess. They don't need my help, I don't always have to be the mother duck!"

Bonus!

The three idiots' reaction when they saw her team up with Shinsou.

Midoriya, the puppy!: "EH?! Sasu-chan!? But I...wanted to team up with you..."

Bakugō, the Chihuahua!: "What the?! ARE YOU BETRAYING YOUR OWN CLASS, FREAKY EYES?!"

Todoroki, the retriever!: "Hm? Sasuna's teaming up with them? That's fine, atleast father won't be able to notice her that way."

→→→→→→→
• Hi~ I'm back, finally~
How was your day? Any special events that happened?

• I lost in the journalympics, and it's all because of those erasures 🥲.

• Question! What do you think about our trio's relationship with Sasuna?