SEASON 2 |2|

SPORTS FESTIVAL PT 2
sasuna uchiha

——— • I could hear the loud screams of the crowd, especially our loud sensei, I don't think he would even need a mic. Right, we're about to enter the stadium where all eyes are on us first years.

I might not show my best during this festival, but I'm still going to blow your minds.

Here we are, the miraculous new stars who overcame enemy attacks with our hearts of steal, atleast that's what Present Mic said.

"Hero course, Class 1-A, right?!"

With all the praise he gives, I coyld feel my blood pump in excitement! No matter how chilk I can be sometimes there's no way I could escape the excitement when it comes to combat!

Soon after, all first years entered the stadium. "All of U.A.'s first years are here now!"

We all gathered to the middle of stadium where Midnight-sensei awaits us. "Time for the player pledge!", She whipped her whip.

"Representing the students is Uchiha Sasuna from Class 1-A!", She announced.

I grunted lightly, no one told me about this. A sudden idea struck my brain, "Oh I know what to say now..."

"Ohh, Do your best, Sasu-chan!"

"That girl did place first in the entrance exam"

I heard someone sigh in the crowd, "In the hero course."

I just ignored the person amd walked up the stage, I walked towards the mic with a neutral expression. All different kinds of looks were sent to me by the students, some held jealousy, some held irritation, anger, or even admiration. Blesss those who had a neutral expression.

I may not see them but I can feel the pressure these brats are trying to put on my back. I just sighed...

"I pledge...", I looked through the crowd, looking for someone. And I noticed someone from the far back, wearing a black cape, I look back at the crowd.

"That this year's sports festival will be unexpected... also, don't try to observe me, just ignore me and that'll be helpful enough, thanks." And so I carelessly go back to my class with a satisfied expression.

Izu-kun grabbed my shoulders and shook me, "WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT?!", he said. I look at him, weirded, "Izu-kun, I love attention, I admit. But I don't want to gather any attention today," I whisper-yelled at him.

If I acted like a careless student then people would look down on me and attention would be on the flashy students, I'll just try my best not to be caught by the cameras, and then Endeavor would have no choice but to give up on my performance this festival.

But if there's a one on one competition then...eh, brute strength is enough.

"Tch, so arrogant."

"Atleast we don't gave to worry about her, right?"

"So low for being the one who topped the hero course's entrance exam."

A vein popped out of my forehead, "Bitches, you better be thankful that it wasn't Katsu who made a pledge!"

FIRST GAME!