Chapter |6|

Third person's pov:

|• After the quirk test was done, and after Aizawa re-think his decision, Sasuna followed Midoriya to the nurse's office, where he'll get treated.

"Thanks for keeping me company, Sasu-chan"

I took a sip from the tea Recovery Girl prepared-

"It's no hassle, I haven't seen you in a few months so I need to look after my friends, yeah?", I replied. He smiled at me, cheeks pink in embarrassment.

"Hey, Sasu-chan... I've been meaning to ask, why did you switch to homeschooling?", Midoriya asked. Three years ago Sasuna called both Midoriya and Bakugo on a meet up, there she revealed that her father was putting her on homeschool. Of course, the tei boys asked for reasons, but she only answered with "Eh, family reasons...Dad said to work on my complicated quirk at home"

Midoriya didn't ask further, understanding her reasons, but he did ask for details if she learned anything new. Bakugo couldn't care-less, atleast that's what he thought, he couldn't stop himself from calling her every weak.

"Ara~ C'mon guys, I won't stop being your friend so don't get worried~ I would be very busy though! So don't complain if I can't attend when you need me, yeah?", She patted bith bith ofbtheir shoulders. Midoriya sighed with a smile, Bakugo huffed, tipical him.

"Hmm? Didn't I say that I needed to work on my quirk more?", Sasuna said, looking up at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, you did...but I feel like there was something more to it?"

Sasuna took a sip, should she tell? Izuku has been her friend since childhood, they're basically bestfriends. But revealing that her father is Shinobi hero: Hokage?

'Isn't that Ida kid from a family of heroes?

That Todoroki guy with two hair colors too... Endeavor's kid...

Sigh, so far he hasn't done any...Endevor-y things'

"How about this?

As payment to every secret or information I reveal, you tell me yours?", Sasuna decided, leaning forward. Midoriya glanced away for a moment of thinking. He can't just say that Allmight gave him his quirk and all information about his relationship with him.

But he can learn more about Sasuna. They're friends after all, and Sasuna doesn't seem to care that much, so it's fine...

"Deal!", Midoriya answered, holding up his hand in the other half of the tiger hand seal. Sasuna brought down her tea, and held Midoriya's hand, completing the tiger hand seal.

This has been a sort-of ritual to the both of them, instead of swearing on the pinky you swear on the tiger. The tiger hand seal is also the most used hand seal of the uchiha clan members, it also completes the hand seals for the fire ball jutsu.

Which means if they break their promise then their hand will get burned...literay.

So far no one among Sasuna, Midoriya, and Bakugo has been burned, except for that one bully from elementary who tried to talk shit about Midoriya.

"So, during those three years of training, my Dad was helping me with my quirk right? He was also helping me with my Sharingan", Sasuna started.

"Oh, that hereditary quirk right? You mentioned before that it was a clan quirk right? I still can't believe that you're from a clan, Sasu-chan", he said, exited. A fascinated smile on his face, Sasuna has always been one of the people that fascinates him. Midoriya sees Sasuna as a piece of art.