Rivals ☀️

"Okay girls let's wrap it up here" The photographer said as he gets up from his position and walked towards the editing booth.

The two girls immediately got away from each other and silently rolled their eyes.

"Girls great shots as usual" The photographer said as he claps that was soon followed by the other staff members.

"Thank you" Mina said as she bows followed by Tzuyu.

"You can now go to your dressing room"

The rival models Chou Tzuyu and Myoui Mina. Both rise at the same time. Many says that they are rivals,they sure are...... for the publics eyes.

As soon they are between themselves they always turn into soft girlfriends just like now. They lock their dressing room doors and started cuddling at the couch.

"You look cool back there" Mina said as she lays her head at Tzuyu's shoulders.

"So are you baby" the latter answered and kissed her lover's forehead.

"Tzuyu are you ready to go?" A knock on the door started the two.

"Just give me a minute" she answered and give Mina a kiss on the lips before changing into her comfort clothes again.

"Let's meet at my house later" Tzuyu said as she opens the door to head out.

----------------------------
This is a very short update cause I'm having a writer's block again.

If you are interested on being friends with me just ask me questions or chat me. I will respond immediately