🔞

Psychopath Mitzu

Trigger warning: Blood play, Knife play, S and M

Mina and Tzuyu, both Ceo's of their own respective companies. From Rivals to lovers. If you see them in person you will be very intimidated by their aura. Very professional. Couple goals that's what people think.

They are happily married for years now. Something unusual is they always wear long sleeves hiding their skin. Everyone thinks they are just wearing it to hide their hickeys but they both know that it's far from that.

They are the real definition of Masochist and Sadist. Tzuyu the Sadist and Mina as Masochist.  The real Joker and Harley Quinn if you may. They also kill people. They have under ground business.

The perfect couple with Dark secrets.

The first time they found out about each other's kink was when they had their first anniversary as a couple. They were having a dinner inside Tzuyu's apartment when Mina suddenly had a cut from a knife making her moan.

She redden immediately when she realize what just happened. Something snapped in Tzuyu making her eyes go darker than usual. This is the point where they both know they really are meant for each other.

They had sex a lot of times already but it's mostly vanilla sex until that night. As Tzuyu watch blood rushed down Mina's hands she looked at her partners eyes asking for approval. Mina gave a small nod. Tzuyu grabbed her hand dragged her towards her playroom. The place Mina never knew until now.

"Do you really want this?" Tzuyu asked making sure she won't back out.

"We could just forget it and get back eating I mean--" she was cut off when Mina suddenly grabbed her by the neck and kiss her passionately.

"I'm more than sure"  Mina said and turned the door knob and entered first. Red lights welcomed her along with a queen sized bed with cuffs in the poles.

"This is straight out of an erotic bar" Mina giggled.

"This is far more than that" Tzuyu said before walking straight towards her closet. As soon as she opens it Mina felt her undies grew wet.

Inside is filled with different types of toys and knives. Tzuyu turned around while unbuttoning her suit and loosening her tie.

"Still sure about this?" Tzuyu smirked slowly transforming to a sadist no one saw walk in earth. Mina smirked with equal intensity before pulling her tie and slamming their lips again.  Tzuyu smiled in the kiss before pushing Mina to land on the bed.

"Strip" Tzuyu commanded and so she did. Mina stripped to bare and laid in bed waiting for the next order.

Tzuyu walked towards her and straddle her while her tie is dangling in her hands. She smirked before blindfolding her girlfriend. As soon as she made sure Mina see nothing she walks towards her closet and grab a small knife.

She walked back and straddled her girlfriend once again. She traced the tip of the knife along Mina's body making a small trace of blood appear. Mina bit her lips suppressing her moans.

"Let it out babe" Tzuyu whispered before biting her earlobe. As soon as she heard those words whimpers of pleasure leaves her mouth. She's dripping.

Tzuyu's hand travel downwards while she's playing with the knife on the other hand.

"You're dripping" Tzuyu said and laughed maniacally. The rubbed slowly making Mina moan louder. Saliva is dripping out of her mouth. Tzuyu slowly removes her blindfold to look at her eyes.

She's basically crying from so much pleasure. Tzuyu rubbed faster before inserting a finger inside her thrusting fast not letting her adjust.

Mina's moans field the room. Another cut was made making her squirt. Tzuyu looked at her panting expression. She looks like those girls in a hentai manga. Puffy eyes, saliva dripping, panting heavily, blood dripping from her body.

"This is just the start baby" Tzuyu said and lick the blood coming out of her wounds. Nothing was too deep to cause serious harm just enough to draw blood from her. Mina let out a moan at this action. She's basically a dripping mess right now.

Tzuyu tranced the knife along her neck causing for fresh blood to come out. Tzuyu licked it like a hungry baby for milk. Mina moaned out loud because of this. She grabbed Tzuyu and pulled her closer.

"You taste so sweet my angel" Tzuyu said as she lick her lips looking at Mina lustful. Mina smiled weakly before grabbing her and kissing her girlfriend once again.

"Are you tired?" Tzuyu asked as she remove from the kiss. Mina weakly nod before lying properly. Tzuyu gives her a kiss in the forehead before lifting her up and bringing her in her bedroom.

They slept hugging each other.