Banana bread ☀️

It was just the usual day for Tzuyu, she's having breakfast with her favorite bowl that was given to her by her favorite unnie.

Mina.

She took a picture of her food and sent it to bubble, of course not forgetting to point out that it was Mina who gave her most treasured bowl.

Once it was done she decided to scroll to twitter and just look at what are once up to.

The usual when you are a celebrity, you just got to check things cause you'll never know when you'll get controversy all of a sudden.

She continues on munching her food while scrolling on twitter when she finds a bubble of Mina asking for banana bread recipe to once.

She must want banana bread, better make one. Tzuyu thought as she walks to the sink to wash her dishes.

She headed to her room and changed to a more appropriate clothes for outside.

Taking her phone out she searched for a recipe that will be easy to follow for her but still be delicious.

Looking at the time and seeing that she still have a few hours before Mina and the others wakes up, she smiles.

Time to buy ingredients.

Heading to the store with a mask on and a will to be able to make the best banana bread she could.

Buying all the ingredients she needs and a little extra for herself, which includes bread and other sweets.

Entering the dorm with a smile on her face while carrying the bags of the things she needs.

Looking at the time she still has 2 hrs to bake.

She headed straight to the kitchen to do her magic.

Throughout cooking there is one thing that is in Tzuyu's mind.

Baking is hard.

But nonetheless she still baked the bread perfectly.

She took a small piece in her mouth to taste and she smiled widely.

It taste good.

Setting a piece aside from the others she chuckled.

As she was cleaning up the others started waking up maybe due to the tasty aroma that can be smelled inside the whole dorm.

"Did you bake this Tzuyu?" Momo asked as she rub the sleepiness out of her eyes.

"Yes unnie, help yourself. I'll just wake Mina unnie up" Tzuyu answered as she headed to the penguin's room.

Mina is seen sitting at her bed clearly still not fully awake and fighting the urge to just go back to sleep. Tzuyu chuckled, sleepy Mina has always been one of Tzuyu's favorite.

"Good morning, love" Tzuyu said as she shuts the door close and gave a sweet peck on the older's forehead.

Mina hums and cuddled closer to her lover.

"I made you banana bread" Tzuyu said as she hugs her waist.

"Thank you Tzuyu-ah" Mina mumbled still in her still sleepy voice.

"Wash up, unnie before the others finish your banana bread" Tzuyu teased.

Mina perked up at this and runs towards the bathroom to freshen up. Within 5 minutes she's done and immediately heads towards the kitchen where the members are already eating her banana bread.

A look of horror flashes into her eyes as she saw Nayeon taking the last bite from the pan.

"My banana bread" Mina softly said, tears brimming in her eyes.

Tzuyu chuckled at this and headed to where she hid another pan of banana bread just for her favorite unnie.

"Don't cry minguin" Tzuyu said as she puts a slice of it in a small plate and offered it to her.

Mina looked up with a gentle smile.

"Thank you" she said as she takes a bite of the bread. Her eyes lit up at the delicious flavor that invaded her tongue.

"Anything for my favorite unnie" Tzuyu said and gave her a quick peck in the lips when the other girl's turned around.