Peanut

Mina and Tzuyu decided to visit Jeongyeon's place to check up on her but the lovers didn't expect to be welcomed by a brown dog they never saw before.

Tzuyu's eyes widened and was about to pat the dog's head when it started growling and barking at her.

Pain flashed in Tzuyu's eyes causing for Mina to chuckle.

Jeongyeon's dog doesn't like Tzuyu.

Jeongyeon suddenly appeared wearing a pair of sweatpants and a sweater.

"Oh, hey guys" Jeongyeon said and scooped Peanut up into her arms.

She started patting it's head and helped the two girls inside the house.

"I see you meet Peanut" Jeongyeon said and sat in one of the single couches.

"Yeah, and he doesn't like me" Tzuyu said still sulking at the encounter earlier.

"Maybe it's always like that to strangers" Mina comforted her girlfriend with a giggle.

"Yeah, Peanut doesn't like new people" Jeongyeon said and put him down to play with the other dogs.

"Let me get us some drinks before we catch up" Jeongyeon said and stood up and made her way to the kitchen.

Tzuyu is still sulking and just keeps on looking at the dogs with a sad face.

Mina silently snapped a few pictures of Tzuyu without her knowing, she chuckled before setting it as her homescreen.

"Don't worry Tzuyu, he will like you sooner or--" Mina stopped when Peanut suddenly jumped to her lap.

Mina's eyes turned to her lap before looking at her lover.

Tzuyu looks like she's about to cry causing for Mina to panic.

"B-but why?" Tzuyu said looking at Mina's lap.

Mina grabbed peanut and set her down before hugging Tzuyu.

"Now, now you can still play with the other dogs love" Mina said before patting Tzuyu's head and pulling her into a hug.

Peanut nozzles his head to Mina's feet and tries to jump to her lap again.

Peanut doesn't like Tzuyu, but he sure does like Mina.

----------------

Short update.

Comments are greatly appreciated and take you for those who votes on this book