Puppy Tzuyu pt 2

When Mina woke up she didn't feel the familiar weight in her body, she immediately opened her eyes to look for her lover.

Her eyes roamed around their room and didn't find any trace of the taller girl.

"Tzuyu?" Mina called out as she made stood up from their bed. In a few seconds Tzuyu's head suddenly popped out on the door.

"You called me?" Tzuyu asked, her eyes sparkling so much.

Mina just nod before chuckling on how cute the younger is.

"Where were you?" Mina asks as she wraps her arms around Tzuyu's neck. The latter just smiled and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"I'm just cooking pancakes for us" Tzuyu said before taping Mina's waist as a signal for her to jump, and jump she did.

"Are you done yet?" Mina asks as she snuggles into Tzuyu's neck. They never really got to do this because of how busy their schedule is. Eyes are always on them. So Mina decided that she would make the most out of this impromptu day off they have.

"I still have a few more batter, you can eat the cooked ones" Tzuyu said as she puts Mina down in a stool in the kitchen counter.

She gave her a quick peck in the lips before continuing with her cooking.  Mina just stared at her back figure.

Mina wouldn't get tired of this view, especially this time. Her tail lazily swishes from time to time and her ears sitting at the top of her head.

Mina absentmindedly reached out to it and felt it's softness. Tzuyu jumped at the contact before turning to Mina with a questioning gaze.

"Mina?" She asked. Mina just looked at her flustered before turning her red face away from her. A soft chuckle could be heard from Tzuyu.

"Let's eat, stop cooking" Mina said before turning to the pancakes in the table.

"Sure, love" Tzuyu said before placing the last pancake in the pile of the others.

"I only got to cook pancakes, I was planning on making you a breakfast in bed" Tzuyu said with sadness in her tone.

"It's fine, love. Thank you for this" Mina said before taking a bite of said pancake. Tzuyu's eyes shined when she saw Mina enjoying the pancaked she cooked.

"How does it taste?" She asked.

"Delicious, like you" Mina answered with a wink causing for Tzuyu to blush. Her tail wagging like crazy in the back.

"You're making me crazy" Tzuyu said with a shake of her head before opening her mouth, Mina got the signal and started feeding the younger girl pancakes.

"It is delicious, didn't know I can make this" Tzuyu said with a chuckle.

One's the girls finished eating Mina volunteered to wash the dishes. Tzuyu was about to decline when the older girl told her to just sit in the couch and pick a movie.

Like the obedient puppy she is she followed Mina's orders and started to scroll to find a movie they could watch.

When Mina come back Tzuyu was already searching into the disney movies.

"Let's watch this" Tzuyu said, remote control hovering over the movie "Turning Red". Mina doesn't have any idea what it is but it looks interesting.

"Sure" Mina said as she sa herself comfortably into the couch, Tzuyu now in between her legs with her tail in front of them.

Mina occasionally scratches the girls ear through the movie earning a pleased sigh from Tzuyu every time.

The girls spent their day off the whole day just like that, in the comfort of their own home and in the arms of each other.

Fin~