13

~there will be a bit of smut in this chapter...ill put a '***' before it starts and after its done.~

It had been a while since harry had gone collecting. He was very caught up with his boyfriend, yes BOYFRIEND. Harry finally had asked Louis to be his. Louis obviously said yes and they went on a cute picnic and road trip. Harry had truly out done himself. They had been dating for about 3 months, but never went more than snogging. Maybe a blow job and hand job once in a while, but after what Louis had gone through...they decided to take it slow.

But now it was back to normal, Louis was in uni again and harry was back to work. But on returning he headed that there was a gang who wasn't willing to leave a spot of collection harry had. They were amateurs and new to the underworld, so harry had first let them off with a warning. Their leader, Kyle, was a stubborn prick. He refused to leave. So harry threaten him, got one of his men killed even. But the idiot stayed there. It was all fun an games till Kyle sent harry a little message.

It was a Sunday morning when harry received mail to styles manor, they usually never got mail so harry was curious to see what was in it. Thats when he saw a picture of Louis near a cafe with Zayn, along with a note reading

 Thats when he saw a picture of Louis near a cafe with Zayn, along with a note reading

Pretty little boy huh? I'd let him ride me till he's shaking.

Kyle

now, everyone knew you could mess with harry, kill his men, bomb his house for all he cares. But touch Louis and you're dead. Everyone in the underworld now knew that Louis was Harry's. No one would even look at him knowing how bad harry would hurt them. once, a guy as much as looked at Louis's ass and harry blinded him. A man touched Louis's hips when he was with harry and the man's hands were cut off. Louis also wore multiple love bites on his neck, matching with harry's.

But looks like Kyle didn't get the hint. Young powers were always like this, they thought they could be the best and beat styles, but they always lost. Most with atleast a shred of dignity left, but this little boy decided to walk right into a land mine.

Harry decided he need to teach the boy a lesson. He got into his car with Zayn and Liam one morning when Louis was sleeping. When he reached the spot where the young man and his gang were, he pulled out his gun and walked towards his living quarters.

They sneakily entered already knowing most about the house as they studied the place beforehand. Harry already knew where Kyle's room was and was heading there when he heard noises from the living room.

"id fuck his little brains out" said a man with a deep voice

"oh shut up brad, Louis is mine. That little twink can ride me up a fucking rainbow for all I care. His huge ass bouncing on my dick. Fuck, that'd be fun." An annoying voice, Kyle's annoying voice said.

"i mean thats fair. Thats if he lives till we can get our hands on him, with styles, you never know. Ryan will probably get him before we do. We all know how much he hates harry."