1

Collage was holding a ceremony for some stupid reason, the only reason Louis didn't mind was cause the varsity players were holding an after party. Louis wouldn't consider himself a slut, he prefers the term...fuckable. he was known and wanted for two thing, his sass and his ass. He'd turned straight guys gay and gay guys gayer. His favourite was the former tho, straight guys were fun to boss around. After the stupid ceremony he was going to hit the after party like a wave on the rocks. He knows he's hot and he owns it. He's a little bit feminine, not over the board but he loves lace. But theres one thing, Louis tomlinson doesn't do boyfriends. No love and shit like that. He just cant commit, he tried it once and well, fucked 5 more dudes that week. Yes the longest relationship he's been in is for a week. Well, sort of.

after the boring lectures, Louis was chilling in his dorm room . Right when he was about to call his best friend, he hears a knock on the door.
"come in"
"hey there fag"
"why hello there fag"
Niall and Louis laugh, they've been friends forever.
"i dare you to sleep with like 5 straight dudes tonight" Niall said laughing
"babe, you know I can do better" Louis winks
"whatever, go get ready"

Niall was already ready with a tank top and black jeans...Louis on the other hand wasn't. He ran to the closest to find something to wear.
"wear the black jeans and that baby pink tee"
"thank you Niall" he says annoyed and changes into it. The jeans hugged his ass well. Tommo approves!

"lookin' hot tommo"
"not to bad yourself horan"
"mmmhmmm. Not lets go rock this shit"
"come then leprechaun"

Once they reached the house on campus where the party was held, Louis pushed the door open and the smell of weed and alcohol hit them hard. He smirked. This is his home ground.

After Niall and Louis had a few (many) drinks. Louis announced that he was gonna hit the dance floor. The music was perfect and he started to grind against the first body he found.

"you drunk huh?" A deep voice hit his ears
"y-yeahhhhhh" he said with a slur
"did you kn..know your voice is sexy?"
"so I've been told" the man laughed
"mmhmm, enough talk" Louis said and started grinding harder against the man
"can I get your name atleast babe?" The man asked and laughed
"mmmm, Louis...whats yours?"
"dan, remember that baby...I'm going fuck you so hard that its the only name you're going to remember for years"
Louis let out a slight moan at the comment

"you like that baby?" Dan said making sure to brush against his ear
"mmmm yeah"

and the sensation left suddenly. Louis looked around to find a pair of green eyes piercing into his soul. The man walked closer and the next thing Louis knew he was being carried away.

"HEYYY!!! Where are you taking me!!!??" He said hitting the man's shoulder blades
The man hushed him and continued to walk to the car park.
After a long attempt to fight Louis passed out. 

also guys if there are any mistakes forgive me, im lazy and I probs didn't check it well...anyways bye for now! new chappie will come soon 

xx