10

~here's your update @Aliiiiice111 :)~

massive time skip...oops? 

Weeks turned to months, it had been 4 months since haley arrived to styles manor. Only, a lot had changed...Louis no longer lived there...he lived with sam. Yes, sam won. He managed to make Louis see him as the better person. Made Louis believe he'd save him. Of course that's what he thought. Louis just wanted to get away from harry, he also owed it to sam. Sam had been there when harry wasn't. So thats all he could do. At first it felt amazing, sam had been so kind to him and took care of him, then it changed. It all went down from there. One time, one time Louis denied him sex, he was tired. It was just one time and it all changed. Sam changed, he became mean. He hurt Louis, the mouth that once whispered praises in his ear while making love to him, now moaned insults to him while he fucked him. From 'you're doing so well baby' to 'good little slut'. It hurt, because Louis thought it was true. He was good for one thing, so what was the point of denying it.

He fake moaned, faked everything. He just needed a place to stay for a while, his dorm room was taken by someone else. As far as Niall knew, he was happy. They didn't see the burn marks on his thighs, the cuts on his hips which sam stopped caring about, his sunken eyes. nothing. But he would stay strong. He still did really well in uni. He wanted to become a drama teacher and so he worked his ass off. That was the least he could do. He hadn't spoken to his family in ages, after max, he spoke to his mother and cried to her but then left for uni and didn't call. He wanted to, but he didn't want his mum to see him like this, he didn't want his sisters to see their older brother like this, so he had to wait.

How did this happen to Louis? When did he leave you ask? well...it all happened when they were sitting at the dinner table, Louis as usual wasn't eating and haley as usual was being a pain and mocking him. It was normal for him to go through it, but usually Zayn would say something to shut her up. But this time, it was only harry, haley, Liam and him. Liam never interfered with the arguments just either shot haley daggers or squeezed Louis arm in reassurance. But haley decided to take in it a bit too far this time. Usually it was just making fun of him or annoying him, but this time she took a big bad dig...

"so Louis," she said sounding smug

"yes haley?" Louis asked, not in the mood to argue.

"why don't you have a boyfriend?" She asked still rather smug

'cuz of you' he thought

"i don't know." Louis answered with a shrug

"then, Why don't you bring any guys home? You must be getting some action"

He just replied with a shrug

"well, atleast workout a bit love, that tummy always pops out when you wear tight t-shirts, probably why"
"okay" he answered

"you didn't let me finish, probably why people don't want you" she said and laughed

Louis could lie to himself all he wanted, but he knew she was right. The whole knowing he's hot thing? Yeah, fake it till you make it I guess. thats when he broke, never once had harry defended him, never once had he spoken up for him. So thats when he decided to leave. He was done, so he took out his phone in front of harry, haley and Liam. He clicked the first contact in his favourites and the phone rung

"hey lou?" Sam said sweetly

"Sammy...i want to take you up on that offer. Yes ill be your boyfriend and I would love to live with you" Louis said with a small smile

"okay babe. I'll be there tomorrow yeah?" Sam said grinning

"see you soon Sammy" he said I smiled

"may I be excused sir? I have some packing to do" Louis said getting up

"lou-" before harry could finish, Louis was gone.

Thats where it started and here's where we are. Louis was used to it, he was used to this...its what max did it. He used him, again and again and left him for nothing. So thats when he decided that its what he deserved. He was sure this is how it was going to end. He knew it, so he deiced to finally give up. If this is what he was destined for then he'll take it till he cant anymore.

What he doesn't know is how ruined Harry was. He stopped talking to people. Him and haley continued to fuck, but for harry, it was to forget. He hated himself. The man he loved left him. The biggest mafia leader in Europe doesn't do feelings, yet here he was, in love with a little sassy collage boy. But he messed it up like he always does. He hurt Louis and he didn't know what to do. He hated this. All he wanted was to hold Louis. But he fucked up, like he always does.

Zayn and Niall were so in love with was hilarious. You wouldn't see Zayn without Niall by his side. And they loved it, they loved each other. Thats all that mattered.

They cuddled and kissed and acted all cute and sweet. Louis fonded over them all the time and they fussed over him an equal amount. They were each other's rocks and it helped both of them.

—————

"the plan is working"

"i know"
"do you have him?"
"i think so"
"good job"
"you too"

—————

After a lot of thinking, Liam decided to finally confront harry. It had officially been 3 months since Louis left and harry was a mess. So he quickly jogged up to harry's office where he usually stayed and knocked thrice.

"come in" Harry said in a quite voice

"harry. Get you depressed ass out of here" Liam said authoritatively
"what do you want Liam" harry said tiredly...he hadn't slept that week.

"i want you to go win back your boy, you wanker"

"Liam he left." Harry said with a scratchy throat

"Go. Check. On. Him."
"Liam..."
"Harry"
"okay"
"good" Liam said with a grin and left.

Harry finally knew what he had to do. He had been thinking about it for a while, but Liam finally pushed the idea fully in. He was going to go win Louis back. He loved him, no, He loves him. So he'll work for him, he'll prove to him that he can be a good boyfriend. But first..

He'll find him. 

guys, 160 reads!!! less gooo!!!!! who do you think the conversation was between? it is a lil smaller...exams soon:( but I shall try to update! anyways...

hope ya'll like the story so far! thanks for the reads and votes:))

vote/comment? 

xx