7

Harry woke up to a blood curdling scream. His first reaction was shit he shouldn't have let his guard down. He looked to see if Louis was still there, and he was. He was there crying but he wasn't awake. Nightmare. Harry was used to these. So he took Louis into his arms and held him while softly whispering sweet nothings into his ear. After what seemed to be hours of holding the boy Louis finally woke up. When he saw harry holding him he flinched and stood up. Harry was properly confused.

"sorry about that sir." Louis said and put his clothes on.

"Louis-"
"no i'm sorry, sir. I'll meet you in styles manor if you need me" Louis said with his head down and left. Leaving a completely confused harry.

Louis got out of the club and called a cab. When he got in, he finally relaxed a bit. He leaned against the window and closed his eyes only to be met with flashes of his nightmare

"Hey baby" he heard in a voice to familiar for comfort.

"what..what are you doing here?" Louis stammered

"I'm here to see my boyfriend" the man said, his brown eyes gleaming with hate

"i'm not your boyfriend max. Not anymore. Not after what you did to me."
"Louis babe...no one can love you other than me and I barely love you. So just get back home now!!!"
"no-NO!!!" Louis cried.

"sir?" He heard a voice call. He opened his eyes to find his cab driver looking at him worriedly.

"oh i'm sorry...dozed off a bit" Louis chucked sadly. The driver gave him a genuine smile and Louis payed him a bit extra for at the trouble. He was back left with his thoughts. Why did he leave harry's side? He knew he was falling for the mafia leader. He also knew that the last time he fell, he got cheated on and abused. So he decided he wasn't going to fall harry. He'll be his submissive for as long as he desires but even he knows deep down that he's slowly but surely falling for harry.

He went home. yes, Styles manor was home and got to his room without disturbing anyone. He changed into one of harry's t-shirts he stole from laundry and wore a pair of panties and laid down forcing himself to sleep.

Harry was so confused. Had he done something wrong? He didn't understand. Louis was opening up to him then he stopped. Harry was still going to try. He always was because he knows he's falling in love with Louis Tomlinson and for once, he doesn't seem to mind. Harry was determined to woo the boy, whether it took holding him close every night or spoiling him with anything he wants. Louis was going to be harry's, not submissive, but his boyfriend. He wanted to give Louis everything he could because thats what Louis deserved. Nothing less. Ever. It just took one round of sex to see what an affect the boy had on the mafia leader. But it was okay. But for now he needed sleep. Their problems would be dealt with in the morning.

~next morning~

Louis luckily had no nightmares the rest of that night. His only one now would be his dominant. He had to try not to show his feelings for harry. Maybe, If he tried hard enough they would go. Once he freshened up and changed he went to the kitchen to find himself food. The whole house was empty and a note was on the fridge

Hey lou, we had some business to attended to.

We'll be home by evening.

Guards are still there

Take care

xx Zayn and Liam

So he's home alone, thats good. It's funny how none of them asked why he's home and harry isn't...but he won't dwell on that. Once he fixed himself a bowl of cereal and some cookies he went back to his room for a rom com marathon. Once he was settled in he, he put the TV on and searched for something to watch. When he found 'notting hill' he knew he was going to be crying quite a bit. Yes the Louis Tomlinson is a sap and will always be. When the movie begun he was soon to be engrossed.

Harry woke up to a cold empty bed which was not his. He took a bit to remember what happened and how Louis left crying. He looked at his watch and shit. He had a meeting with some drug lords to see the progress they were making. He noticed a text from Zayn saying he'll pick him up at 1pm. It was already 12. He quickly got ready and picked up a suit from the closet in the room, ah the luxuries of owing a lot of clubs. Anyways, once he was ready he went out to find Zayn and Liam in a black Mercedes. When he got in he say both men shooting daggers at him.

"what?" Harry asked confused, he was just hoping Louis reached home safe.

"why was Louis home in the middle of the night haz?" Liam sighed

When he turned to look at harry his face softened. He saw the pain in his little brother's eyes.

"i don't know...we were okay then he had a bad dream and I held him till he woke up then he just left." This boy was already starting to affect him.

"its okay lad, But now time for business" Zayn smirked

"indeed" harry regarded

*

Sam had been watching Louis the whole day, they way Louis laughed when something funny happened in the movie. The way quite a few tears were shed during sad parts and he wondered how someone so perfect cant be his. He wants to watch tears of pleasure pour out of the boy's eyes. He wants to hear his name being moaned by the younger lad. Louis was so pretty, but he knew he already had a dominant. He didn't know what harry and him did but he knew they fucked by the way Louis limped. He wanted to cause that, to be the one to wreck the pretty boy. He knew he'd get Louis soon. He just had to wait.

~that evening~

Louis was having the time of his life, when he heard his door open.

"Louis?" He heard his name being called by harry

"yes sir?" Louis asked respectfully

"cub...why did you run out on me?"
"sorry sir." Is all Louis said and he looked down. He knew he had to keep interaction to a minimum.

"cub, is something wrong?" Harry asked worriedly

"no sir" Louis replied again and harry was hurting. His cub couldn't look him in the eyes, his cub had closed away from him. His cub wasn't fine. Harry walked closer to hold Louis. At first the boy flinched away but then he held on to harry and broke into sobs. This is all he wanted...was it too much to ask for? To be loved? He knew harry couldn't possible love him so what's the point. He tried to get away but harry held him tighter and lifted him up into his arms.

"wanna watch a movie and chill?" Harry asked hopefully

"okay" Louis smiled...he wasn't sure what to do. But this felt right...harry felt right. He always did...but at one point so did max. Max used to love him, take care of him. But here he was now. Maybe If he opened himself to the curly man. Maybe he can love him back...or maybe he'd have his heart broken. The second he thought that, he felt a strong pair of arms pull him close. He was snuggled into harry's broad chest. Maybe this wasn't that bad after all.

Sam saw that...he saw the whole thing. He was going to end styles if it's the last thing he does. Louis was supposed to be his and he will be. Very soon.

On the other hand, Zayn was currently lying on the couch when he got a text.

Missing you babe;) xx

Me or my kisses?xx

Your dick mostly. Never got the chance to meet him;)

Soon Nialler. Very soon;)xx

thanks for the reads guys!!:)) lets get to 100 yeah? 

theres gonna be some Ziall content real soon. hang in there

not/comment 

hope you like it. 

xx