4

Once sam left, Louis freshened up and walk down to go speak to harry. When he reached he found harry sitting at the farther side of the table.

"Louis, please take a seat." Louis sat on the opposite head of the table. What was harry doing?
"so as you must remember, I spoke about certain rules..." Louis was to scared to question this man. He knows he'll get punished if he disobeys so he decided to behave.
"i do sir" Louis says trying to muster any confidence

"good. So yes, you are to be my submissive-"
"submissive sir?" Louis asks.

"yes cub, do you know what a submissive is?"
"well...i've watched fifty shades of grey..?" Louis said innocently

"oh love, you cant say that so innocently." Harry chuckled and Louis smiled. Oh how precious his little cub is.
"well but yes. It's like that. Only that i'm kinkier than poor christian grey, oh and richer" Louis giggles and harry swears that this boy is going to be the death of him.

"so yes, the rules are simple.

You will not talk back to me

Always be obedient 

Call me sir

You will be staying here, I will provide you with whatever you may need. But this is your new home. You will remain loyal to only me. 

Punishments will be given if any of the above rules are broken."

"am I understood?" Harry asked

"yes sir you are" Louis replied in a small voice

"but sir..."
"yes cub?"
"can I go back to uni?"
"oh yes I almost forgot, if you're a good boy, you'll get everything you want. Anything and everything Louis. So based on how you behave for the next week, i'll decide whether you get to go to uni or not."
"okay sir. Thank you" Louis replied submissively

"and now for the important part." Harry said with a noticeable sparkle in his eyes

"the sex Louis, I will be using toys/bondage/cock rings and things like that. Please tell what you wouldn't find pleasurable. Understand that this is supposed to be pleasurable for both of us"
"yes sir. Umm...as far as I've experienced...i don't like anal fisting, defiantly no ticklers and absolutely no collar and leash."
"hmmm, okay. We can work with what we have"
"oh and absolutely NO PADDLE. please"
"awww you're no fun. But sure cub."
"thank you sir." Louis smiles
"now I would like to show you our play room"
"oooh. Is it like the red room?"
"cub..." harry laughed a full laugh. Dimples included. Louis liked his smile. He will try to keep it on his face for as long as he can.

"it is kind of like that yes. But its not red" harry chuckled

"okay" Louis hummed and walked along

Once they reached the door, harry pulled out a pair of keys and opened the door for Louis. When he went in, he knew this man truly was kinkier than grey. There were all kinds of toys both arousing and worrying. While he was looking around and checking toys out, harry spoke

"have you ever been someones submissive Louis?"
"no I haven't" Louis said
"did you have a boyfriend?"

"i don't do boyfriends."
"good. So we're on the same page then" Louis felt tears welling in his eyes. Did he care about the mafia leader?
"umm..thank you sir. Can I go back to my room now please?"
"umm okay Louis sure."
"thank you sir" Louis gave him a sad smile and left.

Was he crying? Did he not like the toys? Harry was confused when he saw his cub's eyes glossy and his sad smile. He was okay a minute ago...what was the problem now? So being the heartless beast he is, he went and asked his most trusted advisor. He walked to the kitchen knowing he'd be there.

"Leeeeyummmm" harry whined

"god sometimes I forget you're the head of the mafia and not my little cousin."

"mmmhmmm...now help meeeeee" harry whined again

"the second you stop whining haz"
"fine fine. Louis was happy one second then he started crying out of no where when I took him to the playroom. But he said he liked it and stuff and then whoosh. He's sad"

"did you say anything to him harry?"

"i mean no not really"
"god haz. Its obvious that you don't like him like one of your 'subs'"
"ugh I shouldn't have come to you" harry whines and storms out.
"little brothers" Liam chuckled. He knows that harry will come to his senses eventually. But for now, he's hoping he'll spare Louis.

Louis was looking out of his window when he caught glimpse of sam patrolling the grounds. He had to admit that sam was hot. He was well built and had beautiful brown eyes. But not Louis type. Louis always dreamed of dating a bad boy and he did. But even he knows that it was the worst thing he'd ever done. He had his heart shattered and his dignity violated. He hated the man. Thats why he's okay with harry. He knows exactly what is happening in this 'relationship'. After max, he's never wanted to be romantically involved with anyone. He never wants to go through that ever again. He promised Niall he wouldn't. But here he is, having a silly crush on the biggest mafia leader in Europe. He knows Harry's ways, how he sleeps around a lot, how he hurts people, the people he kills, the ones he hurts, but still, here he is...and the worst part is he might be falling for the scary beautiful mafia leader. He knows it's wrong, but he cant help it.

Sam looked up to the house to find his soon to be boy looking out if his window. His beautiful hands on his perfect hips. All sam wanted was to be able to touch Louis and by touch him he meant pin him down and kiss his lips off and then fuck him real hard. But unfortunately Harry is still here. He knew he'd be better for Louis, he knows he can made Louis scream in pleasure with just a touch. He just needs a chance. And he will get one. Even if its last thing he'll do.

Niall and Zayn on the other hand are getting along very well. Zayn not only took Niall home, he also got his number. Niall obviously finds the man extremely sexy. And Zayn seems to share the feeling. He finds Niall adorable. Even though Zayn and Niall are very different people, Zayn finds Niall so intriguing, beautiful even. He's strangely attracted to the Irish boy and he doesn't mind at all. He'll protect his little leprechaun at all costs

Liam was fine. The only thing he was worried about was Louis and Harry. He knew his little cousin was falling for the boy...he could see it in his eyes. But he was scared as to how Harry will show his emotion. Harry was usually closed off and didn't think much of a person other than a good fuck. But this, this was new, Louis was new. He clearly was a handful and must attract a lot of attention. Liam also knew that harry was the extremely jealous kind, so Louis' admirers better be careful. He also knows a little something about Louis which harry and Zayn don't, unlike them...he researched Louis and found something which showed him an extreme need to protect the boy. So that is what he'll do. He's sure that Louis is going to get along perfectly in this household. They all had troubles and bad pasts but thats what brought them together and they'd do the same to Louis. Look out for him and have his back for as long as he lets them.

new chappie again, like I said. messed up update schedule. im in one of those extreme writing moods. anyways...

hoped you liked it. thanks for the reads!!

read/vote/comment? 

xx