6

smut warning...

Harry decided to go meet Louis after the talk he had with Liam. He was right...he needed to start some sort of relationship with the boy. When he walked into the room to call Louis. He was met with the boy sitting down with a book and some tea. Louis new what he had to do and he was going to do it.

"yes harry?" Louis asked innocently. Harry decided to ignore the fact that he called him harry.

"Louis. How are you?"
"bored." Louis gave a one word answer. The plan was to piss harry off then get him to have sex with him after he got punished. He had to admit he found harry extremely attractive and very very sexy. So his plan was full proof.

"do you want to do something?"

"i want to go clubbing" Louis said putting on his sweetest look

"clubbing?" Harry asked surprised with Louis want
"yes harry. Clubbing." Harry chose to ignore again.

"okay then. We'll go clubbing. Who all do you want to go?"
"i want Niall, Zayn, Liam and you if you're free." Louis demanded.

"okay then cub. We'll leave at 9 so you have about an hour to rest and one to get ready." Harry suggested

"okay." Louis said, smiled and looked into his book. Harry was wondering how he was acting like this all of a sudden but didn't pay heed to it. He took Louis hand, kissed his knuckles and left the room.

Louis smirked and lay down to continue reading the book. He knew exactly what he was doing tonight.

~1 hour later~

After an hour Louis got up to get ready. He'd gotten Zayn to help him. He brought out his 'clothes' and wore a cute baby pink oversized sweatshirt over his tight black jeans. He looked like daddy's little princess only his daddy was a little different. When he got out of his room it was about 15 minutes to leave. He went into the living room and cozied himself on a couch and pulled out his phone. He went through his instagram for a while till he heard a strong Irish accent giggle. He turned to find his best mate being pressed against the near wall by a certain greek god.

"GET A ROOM" Louis shouted and laughed

"cockblock" Niall whispered and went to greet his friend Zayn just laughed and went over to the couches. After a while of lounging they saw Liam come in looking all dashing and puppy-like.

"harry had a bit of business, he'll be meeting us there"
we all chorused an okay and left for this club harry chose.

When they reached thee club. Louis spotted harry's car there, so he knew the man had reached. Louis and Niall weren't new to clubbing so they went to get into line but Liam and Zayn stopped them.

"come on boys, we're VIPs here" Liam said with a smirk. The four boys went in through the back to find harry waiting for them with drinks at a nice table in the corner.

"hello there boys" harry said and smiled he then patted his lap for Louis to come sit. Louis blushed and went to sit on Harrys lap. When he got comfortable harry leaded down to his ear

"happy cub?" Harry whispered seductively into Louis' ear.

"mmmm" Louis hummed

After a couple of drinks and a lot of bad jokes, Louis was ready to start his plan. He signalled to Niall.

"okay men, lou and I are going to hit the dance floor." Niall smiled and pulled his mate.

"this is going to be good." Louis whispered into Niall's ear and he chuckled.