Cloaked Figures

The forest wasn't quiet like always. Words of orders everywhere.

It wasn't easy for Shisui to hide himself. He has almost caught few minutes ago. His eyes nearly exhausted from using chakra too much.

His mind rewind to the scene from before he was chased.

~

The weather was nice, Shisui had just wake up from his long sleep.

He shouldn't have let Itachi walk alone. Still, his body was so tired he barely move around in his bed.

After awhile, the man decided to stretch his body and start his day. He went to the kitchen and make tea for himself.

"Boo!"

"Gah!"

The sudden disturbance surprised the messy haired man."Who's that?" He quickly stood as he was falling, ready to make a move if anything dangerous happen.

A chuckle was heard below him. He looked out for the source but failed.

"Hey, I'm here," the voice speaks again.

Shisui has finally able to see the culprit. "You..." he hesitated.

"Hehe,"

"You're flat?" The messy haired man asked in disbelief.

It's true, what he saw was something lying on the ground. It was white and green in color. There's something moving when it talks which he assumed it's mouth.

"Hey, why're you asking that?" He asked. He sounded a bit hurt.

"Uh, who are you? Why're you here?" Shisui asked, pointing his blade to the creature.

"Hey, hey, calm down. I'm lost!" The creature told in panic.

"Lost? You don't look lost. Tell the truth!" Shisui demanded as he closes the distance between the creature and his katana.

"Actually, I was asked to deliver a package," it lied again.

"Package? I didn't order anything. What are you? You suddenly appeared and now.." A big boom from above made the guy trailed off.

"That's him!" Shouted a man. He was wearing a mask. The Anbu mask!

"No way," The messy haired man whispered to himself. He immediately activated his eyes, "I can't be caught now!"

"Crap! Don't look at his eyes!" The Anbu warned but to no avail. Most of them had already been caught in the Shinobi's genjutsu.

Shisui took this chance to get away from there.

~

"He's gotta be somewhere! Find him!"

'They're getting closer!' The black haired thought to himself.

Right at that moment, a shout come out from a corner.

"Stop!" It said. "We're doing some searching here. Please leave,"

'What happened?' Shisui wondered. The Anbu seemed to stop walking towards him.

"Augh!"

"Hey, what are you doing?"

"Stop him!"

Lots of shouts and screams were heard. A fight has occurred.

Shisui was curious to what has happened. He began to make a distance between them as not to be noticed. But later, he climbed a tall tree and observe from there.

In the distance, he could see the Anbu were surrounding a figure. It was wearing a hooded cloth, so no one could identify.

The figure was holding a katana, as it skillfully slashed its enemy.

However, it wasn't long before one of the Anbu attack it back.

The figure was now gone, which confuses it's enemy.

Not long after, there was another cloaked figure in a different place. And then another. Soon, the forest was full of cloaked figures with the Anbu trying to hold them off.

"Where did they come from?" Shisui wondered to himself.

Then, a sudden movement from his side make him turned on guard again. He's back on his stand.

"It's just me," the guy assured. He was the long black haired partner;

"Itachi!" Shisui whispered. "I'm glad you came!"

"Yes. But we need to get out of here. Let's go," Itachi went straight to the point.

"Right," Shisui nodded.

The two shinobi begin to make a way out of the forest. On their way, the messy one asked the thing that's been bugging him, "Itachi. Does that cloaked guy your doings?"

"You could say that," The long haired answered.

"What do you mean?"

"You'll see,"

"Huh?"

Not far from where they leave, the long haired Uchiha approach a big bush. Behind it, sit a raven haired girl wearing a blue crop top. Yes, she is;

"Minaru?" Shisui gasped.

She was on her knees, eyes closed, focusing on something. Her hands was forming a sign.

"Minaru, I already got Shisui. You can stop now," Itachi said as he crouch down on his knees in front of the girl.

The girl open her eyes, "Ah, Shisui. Are you... alright?" she said, panting, as she saw the messy haired guy.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Wait, Minaru, are you okay?" Shisui responded. He saw trickles of sweat all over her.

The long haired Uchiha also realized this, making the both of them panic.

"I'm okay..." just as she ended her word, her body limped over, falling.

"Hey, Minaru? Are you really alright?" Itachi asked. He managed to caught her before her body falls to the ground.

"Where's him? Hurry and search!"

"Itachi, we really need to go!" The messy haired half yelled. "Just carry Minaru with you. Let's go!"

With that, the two Uchiha began to dash away from the forest. Itachi carrying the girl on her back.

"Itachi," The girl was on his back muttered.

"Hm?" Itachi tilted his head a bit to hear more clear.

"Sorry that I couldn't get up,"

"It's fine. You already did so much,"

Not long after, the girl nodded off. Probably tired because of the long day.

"I hope she'll be fine," Shisui muttered.

"I'm sure she will,"

***

❤️ Vote
💬 Comment

Please enjoy! 😄