A Dream

"What's wrong, dear? You've been spacing out since we've come in," The blonde woman asked as we pass the food stall.

I've been wondering where I am this whole time. How come I've arrived at this festival? I'm sure I was at the forest until just now.

What happened? And this blonde woman, who is she?

"Um, nothing," I finally responded.

"Well, if you say so," she seems hesitant. Not sure to push her question or just let it be. "Ah, here comes your papa," the woman said as she look upfront.

'Papa?' The word totally shocked me. I immediately tilted my head towards the man infront. He had a short raven hair.

Then I remember, the little memories I got before. This woman, could it be? Is she my mother then?

As I was thinking this whole thing, I was getting ready for another headache. But none came. How is that possible? It's should've came by. Or is it-

"Let's go," The woman invited me, stopping my thoughts.

I just nodded, no idea what to reply.

Thus, we walked side by side. The raven haired man came along too.

Not long after, the blonde - or should I say, my mom - spoke up again, "There, how about Udon? It's your favourite right, dear?" She smiled in the end. Somehow that smile felt quite warm.

My favourite? Is it really? I do know I enjoy noodles. But somehow I forgot about my favourites.

The blonde woman ordered me Udon. The raven haired joined us too. I didn't realise that I was staring at him for some time. Until, he turned his gaze to me, "Why, Mina-chan? Are you alright? Your look full of question," he spoke.

His voice was surprisingly soothing. I feel relaxed. I shook my head, "It's nothing,"

The next minute, we were enjoying our meal. "So, how do you enjoy the festival? I'm sorry I came up late," the man started.

To be honest, I didn't know what to reply. I don't even know that he's coming.

"It's alright, honey," My mother replied instead, "I'm sure Mina-chan's fine with it," she continued.

I just nod, agreeing with my mom. I continued sipping my Udon. It's really delicious!

We finished eating afterwards. Then we proceed again with our little trip.

Both of the couple spend time with me at the festival. We bought some food and some souvenirs. We also played some games.

I never felt so happy ever since my first memory. Where am I actually? Why is there my mom and dad? Shouldn't they be.. Perhaps, is this my old memory?

Anyway, I shouldn't think about that now. I really hope this could stay forever.

"Dear, is there somewhere you want to go to?" My mom asked.

I was thinking, this is a summer festival so the main event should be, "How about somewhere we could see the fireworks clearly?"

"Oh, you want to see the fireworks? Alright, lets go then," my mom smiled. Then together we walk to the destination.

I turned to my father and he offered me a smile too.

As we strolled, I wonder how my relationship with my parents are. I want to know more about them. It would be nice if I just remember all my memories.

Just as we arrived at the place, the pop sound could be heard above us, it was the fireworks! It was so close! "So beautiful!" I murmured.

My parents heard me and both of them nodded.

Suddenly, my mother called out to me with a soft tone, "Mina," but what bother me the most was her painful look.

"Huh?"

"Minaru!"

What is it?

"Minaru!"

Mom? Dad? Where are you going?
They started to disappear!

"Minaru!"

Wh-who's calling me?

"Minaru! Hey, we need to go, I need your help,"

~

Itachi found Minaru resting below the tall tree. He woke her up and she seems confused.

"I-Itachi? Why are you here?" She asked in a bit panic.

"Come on, I need your help. Why are you here?" The long haired guy asked.

"Well, I, Sasuke. Where's Sasuke?" Minaru was in a panic again as she glance around trying to find the young boy.

"He's with you?" Itachi asked.

"He was training earlier," Minaru replied in concern.

"I'm sure he's gone home. It's already late,"

"You're not going to see him?" Minaru asked without giving much thought into her words.

Itachi hesitated at first, which gives Minaru a little guilt. "He'll be fine. More importantly, we need to go, Shisui's in danger."

***

❤️ Vote
💬 Comment

Please enjoy! 😆