The Uchiha Kid

The two boys were standing inside the circle drawing on the ground. Both of them were arguing. Yet, the fight hasn't started.

The teacher with his brown hair tied up and a scar on his nose, stopped the quarrel and begin to explain the duel.

He ordered the two to make the seal of confrontation before starting the practice.

"Just let us get started, Iruka-sensei!" The boy with the blond hair yelled impatiently.

"Yes, but make the form of seal first!" The teacher insisted.

Thus, both the student hold their hand up. The fight begin, only to find the blond hair layed on top of the ground with the other boy with black haired's fist an inch from his face.

Both of the student glared at each other for a moment.

"Alright, now, for the seal of reconciliation," Iruka-sensei remind the two student.

The blond and the black haired hold out their hand to make the seal. However, they ended up picking up each other, not wanting to acknowledge them.

"That's enough!" The teacher growled.

"Hmph," the blond kid ran away jumping up the fence nearby and out of the academy.

A girl in her teens was standing beside the fence, watching as the kid jogged away. Sympathy was shown in her face but she quickly turn around to see the teacher dismissed the student.

~

The sound of bell was heard, as the kids went out of school to be welcome by their parents.

"How was your day, Sasuke-kun?" The girl earlier waited for the black haired kid.

Sasuke watched up as the girl, a wide smile plastered on her face. Her raven coloured hair is short, shoulder length, which was tied and brought to the side.

"What now?" The kid asked harshly. Obvious that he didn't want the current attention. "I told you, I don't need you," he continued.

"But, Sasuke, I'm your-"

"Go away!" The Uchiha kid yelled as he sprint away, leaving the teen.

~

"Alright, he's back," the kunoichi whispered to herself, watching the Uchiha kid entered his house.

She stood up, ready to leave the roof where she spied on the kid and went back to her home.

Her home was placed not far from the boy's. Probably, so as to keep a close watch on him.

In her room, a scroll lay itself on the table, thus, she began to write her report.

~

The next day, the teen girl woke up, quickly dressed herself with the usual clothes;

A sleeveless inner and a light blue shirt, exposing half of the inner. Black short pants worn with fish nets covering the rest of her legs. The usual shinobi sandals.

Lastly, she tied her hair to the side as always. She looked into herself in the mirror, 'Today's another day,' she thought.

~

A knock from outside the Hokage's office was heard.

The usual 'come in' as a response from the third hokage. Then, the guess entered, it was a the raven haired kunoichi.

"Minaru, is it?" The hokage asked.

"Yes, I've come to get permission to go out for awhile," the young kunoichi called Minaru, responded.

"Is it about the report?"

She nodded.

"You may go,"

"Thank you, Lord Third," she bowed and immediately went out.

In front of the village's gate, there were the two gatekeeper. "Ah, if it isn't Minaru!" Greet the first one, with a plaster on the bridge of his nose.

"Good morning, Kotetsu," she replied the greeting with a smile, "And Izumo," she continued to the other.

"G-good morning," the man with brown hair, Izumo responded. A slight blush was visible on his cheeks.

Kotetsu hit the other guy on his back, making Minaru chuckle a bit.

As she was about to leave, Izumo gave a small, 'Take care,' thus she proceeded through her destination.

~

The journey went smoothly though the town she was heading was quite far.

As she entered the city, it was suspiciously quiet. Succinctly, Minaru sprinted through lots of shops and booth, till she finally arrive at a certain house.

Cautiously, the girl opened the door and found a raven-haired man, with his long hair in a loose ponytail, lay in front of the entrance.

"Itachi-san!"

***

❤Vote
💬Comment

Please enjoy! 😄