Analyzation

"Masato, take the rear," Ordered the brunette to his friend.

Aware of this, the raven haired began her move. She launch forward to the brunette boy, but still cautious of her surroundings.

With much speed, it's only in a matter of time that the brunette had chance to block the attack with his kunai.

The bandana boy beside him tried to punch her side. However, the kunoichi kicked him off before she took the hit.

Now, she was left with the short boy. The fight between them began. Still, she tried to examine around her. The blue haired was still out there.

The girl has a good skill with blade. She made the boy lost his kunai for several times. He also attempt to counter with taijutsu, but she deflect them all.

As Minaru manage to cornered the boy, "Fire style: Fireball Jutsu," roared someone. It was the guy called Masato.

Minaru glance at her back. A ball of a fire shoot exactly at her position. "Heh," the short boy smirked, and pushed the girl right towards the burning fire.

"Wind style: Wind Slash!" The bandana guy shouted somewhere. Now the fire begin to deliberate bigger.

There's no way for Minaru to get away in time! 'I see, so they're good in teamwork too,' she thought before finally, getting engulfed in the blazing fire.

The grin on the brunette's face widened. His fist rounded up and he raised it in achievement.

"Augh!" Yelled one of the boys. The other two turned to the blue haired, mouth agape.

A kunoichi with raven haired stood beside the fainted guy, unscathed. She was perfectly fine!

"That was a great combination!" She exclaimed with an honest smile. Though to the other guys it just looks creepy.

"Masato!" Cried the tall one.

"Oh, it's okay. He's just unconscious. He'll wake up soon," Reassured the raven haired shinobi.

Without another word, Minaru rushed forward to the bandana guy.

In second, she formed a few sign and a few string of ribbon spin upon her hand. Then, the violet blade appeared again in her grip. Apparently, it was made of the ribbon.

Her opponent was quite surprised and fear shown on his face.

Yet, the girl expected this. "You seem confident before. What's the matter?" She asked but with a serious face.

The tall guy clenched his teeth, but doesn't utter a word.

Nevertheless, the short guy - who came for the rescue and backed up his friend - spoke up, "Your opponent is me!" He shouted.

Minaru turned her focus to the other boy, blocking his first attack. "I guess so," she replied.

"How did you escape?" The brunette asked. Their fight continued.

"I did not,"

"It is a clone then,"

"Correct. Oh, you're quite sharp,"

"When did that-? Was it when you threw the smokescreen?" The short guy guessed. His brow twitched in annoy.

"Correct again,"

"Ugghh!" Grunted the bandana boy, as he received a strong kick to his stomach. He was lying in pain, not able to stand.

"Lukan!" Shouted the small boy in disdained. "I told you, you're fighting me!" he continued while facing his foe.

"I'm not gonna fall for that," she replied. 'I hope I didn't hurt him that bad. I really need to end this fast so I had no other choice,' she thought, secretly took a glance at the lying boy.

"Huh?" The brunette muttered. His face was full of question.

"That bandana guy is never meant for a close range battle. Same applied for the blue haired one. Am I right?"

The challenger's eyes widened. "How did you know?"

"Before, he pretend to get attacked. So that he could get away, and countered in distance. The fire user too, he's the first one to avoid me. The only person who dared to get near me was you, a close range type,"

"You know that but you decided to go for the other two. Why is that?"

"Yes, at first, I thought it'd be better to eliminate you before the others, since you also seem to be the strategist. But fire and wind was too strong,

"But why Masato?"

Its only because he's the closest. Next, was the bandana one. At the beginning you were quite confident. But you were quite surprised to see me unscratched. I guess you didn't make a plan B did you?" Minaru explained lengthyly.

The boy gritted his teeth, speechless.

"I'm a close range type too. It's a bit risky but seeing you get desperate at the end, I guess it's fine,"

Two shinobi faces each other. It was time for the final round.

***

Guys, if there is a grammatical error or wrong spellings, feel free to tell me at the comment section. I do double check before publishing but maybe I slipped in a few words. 😂

❤Vote
💬Comment

Please enjoy! 😆