Test

The two enemies face each other. Neither of them move an inch for a few minutes.

Minaru, being a pacifist doesn't like to begin the first move. She'd rather not be the one who start any fight.

At last, the brunette took out his kunais. The face he showed was desperation, 'How could I beat her?' He thought.

The six kunai he brought up flies through the air. Minaru dodge them and deflects the few of it.

"Yukishima! Lukan!"

"Masato!"

Both of the shinobi stop at their tracks as they heard the voice.

Just then, something weird happen. The blank look on the brunette's eye disappeared. Furthermore, he was totally clueless of what happened.

"Why am I here? Who are you?" He asked himself then turned to the raven haired kunoichi.

The kunoichi raised her eyebrow, "What's wrong with you?" She asked, confusedly.

"Hey, hey, Yukishima! What have you done this time?" An old man hold the brunette's ear up.

"Look, oji-san, I-" he tried to explain but cut off by his own voice, "Ooww!" He yelped.

The old man pointed to the two kid, "See there, the both of them are unconscious because of you!" He scolded again.

"Huh? Lukan, Masato? What have I done?" He was now kneeling between his two comrades.

The worry look in Yukishima's face was honest. At least that was what Minaru thought as she silently observe the kid.

"Um, I'm really sorry for the trouble. They often cause problems around the village," a tall woman who came along with the old man turn up in front of Minaru.

"No, it's okay. I'm fine and all. But I think they might have something wrong with them," the raven haired complained, not able to express her uneasiness.

"Huh, nonesense! They've always been like that!" The both of them turned their attention to the three friends.

The old man began to rebuke the boy again, "Come on, bring the both of them back home!"

"Oji-san, it really wasn't my fault!" The small guy insisted.

"Now!" The boy reluctantly walked back to the village with his two friends. One on the boy's back, one on the old man's.

The tall woman started to follow the men, "Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience, miss," she noted one last time.

"It's all right. I'm not hurt anyway. Just don't be harsh to them. Maybe they were just bored," the kunoichi utter with polite, trying to hint that something doesn't feel right.

"Ah, no way!" With that, the black haired girl was left alone.

There was something bothering her but she couldn't guess what.

In the end, she still could not figure them out. Then she decided to let it go and proceed her way back to Konoha.

~

"You see that?" Asked a certain man with a black hair. His eyes was red with few black dotes. He was motioning to the clear path Minaru has taken.

"Of course I did," Another man replied. His hair was the same but was much longer. The red eyes he possessed turned back to black after awhile.

The first man took a last glance at the raven haired kunoichi, Minaru. Then, the both of them leave, going the opposite way.

"She doesn't seem to realise the technique," the short haired one pointed out.

"Yes. Yet she is actually very skillful for her age. In ninjutsu and swordsmanship, though I'm not sure in taijutsu,"

"She will cope up. Now the deal is genjutsu,"

"Well, she ought to realise something at least,"

"The girl wasn't taught, I guess. You told me you've done some research on her clan. That's why you took-"

"I did, but not much. Her clan wasn't even that many to begin with. They've never been together. And now it's been extinct,"

"No genjutsu of some sort?"

"None, but someone should've taught her. Just knowing the basic would would do,"

"I suppose it's up to us then,"

"Right,"

***

❤Vote
💬Comment

Please enjoy! 😆