The Attack

"Itachi-san!" Panick was visible on Minaru's face.

She quickly tend to the raven-haired man, "Mister, are you alright?" She asked worriedly.

Minaru put the man's head on her lap. "It's okay, I'm fine," he replied slowly.

"Then, why are you lying here?"

No response. This had made the girl more worried. Just awhile, she realised the slight crimson colour on his cheek.

Minaru took his head closer to her's. She gasped in disbelief. It was a fever!

"What happened?" Another voice was heard from inside.

The dark haired girl tilted up her head, to see another man. His hair is another black, but with messy style. A face of concern appeared on his face.

"It's a fever!" Minaru repeated to the man.

He quickly approach the two, carefully, brought the long haired inside.

"I'll look for a medic," Minaru told the second man.

"Wait!" He seems to hesitate. Another look crept onto his face. It was bare, but there's slight fear in it. "Alright," He gave it away after awhile.

Succintly, the kunoichi went out and search for someone to get help.

~

"It was just a small fever. Nothing critical," the woman in her twenties announces. Apparently, she was responsible for the town's health support. "Just let him rest for a bit, then he'll be fine. Probably, because of overwork," she continued again.

The messy haired man let out a sigh of relief, while Minaru kept silent. Though she felt something lift off of her. Maybe it was responsibility.

It was quiet, after the female medic left. Minaru sat close to the lying man, Itachi. While the other, stood with his back leaning on the wall, crossing his arms.

"Shisui-san," Minaru started, her gaze was still at Itachi.

"What is it?" He replied, not moving one bit.

"It wasn't... overwork, is it?" Minaru asked hesitantly, looking down, wondering if she shouldn't do that.

Shisui tilted his head to the female, eyes widened. Then, a chuckle came pass his lips, making her took a glance up at him. "You're sharp aren't you?" He commented at first.

"It was quite obvious if you ask me. I mean how he had reacted all this time. It's unusual," Minaru responded with her opinion.

"I guess he's just overthinks. He haven't had enough sleep from the start. We always go out and went separate ways, so I don't know much about what he did. But I know he's doing a lot of-" Shisui stopped, realising he had talk too much.

"Ah, well, you don't have to worry though. I'm here with him," The raven haired quickly took cover.

Nevertheless, surely, Minaru could tell he's hiding something. But she's in no place to ask more. She's here only to do her job.

"Earlier, Itachi and I went out together. But I'm back first so I didn't realise he's at the entrance," Shisui explained, feeling guilty all of the sudden.

"Wait, the scr-"

"Scroll," the black head remembered something but was cut off by the man laying on the bed.

Both pair of eyes turn to him, "Itachi!" "Itachi-san!"

"I'm fine, give me your report,"

Minaru handed the man a scroll she took from her pouch. He rolled it open and grab a moment to read it.

"He's still like that?"

I nodded heavily.

Itachi sighed. "Shouldn't you just let her tell him?" Shisui suggested.

Itachi turned and glared daggers at him. Shisui put his arm up, showing surrender.

The girl sighed quietly, 'I just hope, they don't leave me hanging, knowing nothing at all,'

***

Yes, guys. There's no Akatsuki in here. And Shisui is still alive.

Sorry if this confuse you 😅

❤Vote
💬Comment

Please enjoy! 😄