Training

Shuk! The sound of metal hitting the target. There were three shurikens. All of them hit the mark, perfectly.

The wielder was a dark haired kid. He was practicing alone in the forest.

'Yokatta!' A certain raven haired girl let out a sigh of relief, as she saw the kid.

She approached the boy, who was still doing his training.

After a few steps, the young man turned to his back, "Why're you here?" He asked Minaru.

"I see you always go here to practice, Sasuke-kun," Minaru remarked. She had worried so much that she forgot that the boy had been here frequently.

"So what? Leave, I don't wanna be bothered," Sasuke demanded coldly, getting started where he stops earlier.

"I'm not bothering you," the girl insisted. Just then, an idea popped out, "Oh, yeah. How about I help you train then?" She offered.

Sasuke halted and turned to face the black haired kunoichi. "Huh? Why would you?" He asked, getting irritated.

"Come on. You seem to be good in throwing shurikens already. So how about you try something else?" Minaru asked in high spirits. Her pointy finger stood up, trying to take the boy's attention.

Sasuke seems to consider at first. But at last he agreed reluctantly. "Stop getting all cocky. Just show me," the black haired kid responds rudely. But it seems that the girl has his attention.

"H-hey, I'm the one who should've say that!" Minaru said with surprise. Then she clear her throat, "Anyway, let me explain first," she proceed.

"This technique I'm gonna teach you, is some kind of surprise attack. You use it to make your opponent caught off guard. Here, let me show you,"

The two begin a small duel. It starts with a taijutsu between them. Minaru form a sign. A ribbon spinned and turned into a kunai in her grip.

Sasuke also took out his shuriken, ready to throw right to the girl's direction.

The fight continues. First, the kunoichi was in defense, blocking the shuriken that the boy threw. In a minute, she counters with a close distance attack.

The black haired girl closed the distance between them and pushed through with her kunai.

In this moment, Minaru saw the struggle in Sasuke to keep up with her speed. As she tried to struck him, Minaru had to slow her pace as to prevent the boy from getting hit.

This continues with kicks and punches with Sasuke barely able to block the attack he receive.

At last, the raven haired kunoichi showed her trick. She pulled back a few steps and threw a few shurikens - which she made from her ribbons - towards the kid.

He dodged it without problem. However, the real skill has just started. The older shinobi gestured her fingers towards herself.

Abruptly, the shuriken she throws turned their course and went back to the black haired boy.

It took him a few moments to realise that danger has fallen upon him. Sasuke tilted his head to the upcoming menace. But he could only widened his eyes in shock.

However, before the shuriken could land on the boy's shoulder, it stopped midway. Then,  the weapon changed into ribbons and fall lifelessly.

***

❤Vote
💬Comment

Please enjoy! 😆