Chapter 1:4: One-man army

Vader felt his power rising, the dark side was now fueling him with power after his slaughter of the gems. He let his memories flash by him, fueling him with hatred, making him more powerful. Vader set out towards the base, his bloodlust was now intoxicating, he was determined to destroy the rebel gems and bring their leader in shackles to Yellow diamond if he had to.

Vader marched towards the base, like a wave of death, he shattered any gem the rebels sent in his way. The Citrine leader of this rebellion watched Vader on monitor make his way closer to the base, she didn't know what or who he was but she knew that this monster was deadly, she ordered a immediate lockdown of the base, all defenders were to be ready for battle. The base initiated a force field around it, as Vader got close, he slashed at it with his lightsaber but it was no use, the shield was too strong. I will have to find a alternate route into the base, Vader thought. Just then, Vader heard a familiar sound of mechanical clicking and whirring, he spun to block incoming blasts from two turrets. He tried redirecting the blasts back at the turrets but it was no use, the shield acted as a one-way source, the blasts he deflected and redirected simply came back to him. Vader decided to try a different approach, he reached out with the force and crushed both of the turrets, with both of them destroyed Vader could now focus on his problem. He decided to go around the base surveying the area, checking for something- there - ,
a weak spot in the shield, it's generator. It was being protected by ten guards. Vader walked over towards them without any hint of distress, a sign, that caused fear within the guards, they had sent the equivalent of a platoon in total to stop him, a huge toll on their numbers, and an action that allowed Vader to ignite fear inside them. A Quartz shouted and charged Vader, another gem tried stopping her but, it was too late. Vader threw his crimson blade, decapitating the Quartz, Vader called his weapon back in time to block and parry the incoming attacks from four other gems, the rest had ran away in fear for their lives inside the base. Vader quickly realized what the four gems were trying to do, they were trying to surround him so that their numbers would overwhelm him. Vader knew he couldn't allow this to happen, so, he did something very risky, faster than the eye could track, Vader dropped to one knee and sweep his blade around in a circular motion, two gems were poofed by this attack, both being cut in half. Then he created a force barrier to protect his exposed areas, two gem weapons clashed against Vader but we're nullified by the shield. Both were confused long enough for Vader to send them both flying with a powerful force push. Vader rised and inspected the area around him. Vader saw the generator, making his way to it, he destroyed it with his lightsaber. Turning around he quickly decapitated the gem sneaking up behind him, and quickly used the force to rip the other gem's gemstone out, landing in his hand, Vader used his cybernetic strength to crush it. Vader returned to the entrance he left in search of a weak point. Channeling his power, Vader blasted through the metal doors with the force, sending fragments of metal flying everywhere.
Vader walked into the courtyard and was immediately met by opposition, plasma bolts were coming at Vader in waves. Vader used everything he knew about deflection and redirection, this practice earned him a number of deaths. Vader, like a unrelenting plague, swept his way across the courtyard. Leaving gem shards in his path of destruction, Vader arrived at another set of doors at the end of the courtyard. Waisting no time, Vader summoned more energy, he pushed forth, destroying the doors in front of him.

In Yellow diamond's eyes, Vader was the perfect weapon, unrelenting and unmerciful. She also saw the potential danger he posed, if he could crush a normal gemstone with his power, what's to say he couldn't do that to a diamond? She decided something right then and there. She would contact the other diamonds and discuss Vader, she of course would have to fill them in first on what Vader was and who he was but even then, Yellow didn't completely understand what Vader was.

Vader was now in the main hallway of the base, this would lead him directly to the rebellions Leader and the last of their forces. Vader noticed the drone that Yellow diamond sent to observe him was still following him, Vader regarded the drone as a annoying piece of hardware. Something is off about this...Vader thought. Before Vader could reason anything out he sensed danger, he faced the hallway but nothing showed itself. Just then, Vader heard the straining of metal, and before Vader could react, the metal floor beneath him ripped open, Vader fell through the 15ft hole, he landed with ease and looked up. Vader saw a creature of some sort on the celling, a gem was on its back.
"Impressive, most impressive" Vader remarked when the creature landed back on the ground with casual ease.
The creature itself looked distorted, with horns coming from almost every part of it's body, it was larger than any gem Vader had faced before. The beast charged Vader, the Sith Lord dodged to the side and slashed at the creature with his blade, to his shock, this had little effect on the beast. It's tail hit Vader in the chest, sending him 40 meters away.  Vader immediately got up after landing, Vader could feel some of his cybernetics damaged, this caused him extreme pain, but Vader was no ordinary cyborg. No, he was a Sith Lord, and so, he fed on the pain, letting it fuel his hatred for the creature.  The gem was charging again, Vader waited for a moment then he sent a powerful force wave, it made contact with the beast, sending hit flying into the wall a 100 meters behind it. Had the gem been organic, the force wave would have ruptured and damaged organs, killing the beast.
But it didn't, at best, the gem was stunned, still, Vader could make use of that.  Vader used the force to enhance his speed, becoming a blur. Vader jumped high into the air, like a vengeful spirit, Vader descended on his prey.  He plunged his lightsaber into the gem, combining his cybernetic strength along with the force. The gem screeched in pain. Then just as fast as it began, it was over.  Vader overlooked his cybernetics, nothing too serious that he couldn't repair himself.  So with that, Vader jumped back up the hole, he was in the hallway again.  Vader's patience was thinning, he called upon the force and sprinted down the hallway.  Vader arrived at the end of the hallway, only to find another pair of doors, he decided to waist no time and cut open the door with his lightsaber, Vader walked into the room lightsaber in hand and prepared to strike anything down.  Vader looked around the room around him. It was full of chairs, monitors, screens, equipment ECT. All the tools of a rebellion. Vader now noticed the leader of the rebellion, she seemed distraught and taken by grief, the death of her comrades had hurt her more than Vader thought. "How...It would have taken an entire battalion of homeworld gems to break through our defenses, our strategies, our soldiers. My gems, you slaughtered them, every single one. What kind of monster are you?" The leader asked, her sad eyes turning to fear.  "Apparently, a monster you couldn't handle, look at you, so pathetic, you and your soldiers." Vader answered.
"Surrender, or die!" Vader said with a shout.  "I....I surrender" The leader said.

To be continued...