Chapter 2:2: Peace or submission

Vader knew as soon as he discovered the secret camera he wouldn't be able to contact the empire immediately. He would have to wait and bide his time, time, that the Sith lord didn't know how much he had.
Vader heard the door open behind him, turning, he was surprised. It was Yellow diamond, but her form was different. It was no longer a towering yellow giant, but a woman that was near his height. "Lord Vader, I have come to speak with you." Yellow diamond said, "I see Yellow diamond, but tell me, why are you the only one that showed up?" Vader asked. "Blue and White have things to take care of and they both reasoned that I was the one most suited to this task." Yellow diamond answered. "What of Pink diamond?" The dark lord asked, "She is far too young to handle something of this importance, she lacks the experience of a leader." Yellow diamond said. "I see, tell me diamond, why have you come to me today?" The dark lord asked. "It's simple, a matter of negations between my empire and yours." Yellow diamond answered.

Vader suspected something, but he pushed it back down when Yellow diamond laid out her terms.
She wanted Vader to assure her people's safety, and freedom from his Empire. She would return Vader with utmost care to his superiors, no harm would come upon him. I cannot assure her any of this, my master does not know where I am, and I'm sure he would rather subjugate this species rather than let it live in freedom. In fact, he would send me with a fleet of Star destroyers to force this planet into submission.

"Well, do we have an agreement Lord Vader?" Yellow diamond asked. Vader thought upon how he would answer this, on one hand, it could go extremely well in his favor. On the other, it could lead to his destruction or death. "I will need time Yellow diamond, and I will need the ability to speak to the Emperor. The one who is supreme in decisions in the empire." Vader said. ''Very well, I will give you three days, and I shall prepare the means for you to contact the "Emperor"." Yellow diamond said, "And would you go about contacting the emperor?" Vader asked skeptical of her statement. "Simple, we allow you to look into your ship, and there well shall look for a device that contacts your empire."

Vader nodded, and for the next few hours, they were in the Star destroyer again. Vader pretended to find his com for the first time. And so, Vader marched back to his room, with an armed escort of course. "Stay outside, I will only require myself to contact him." Vader said, the escort didn't move. "Do not make me force you to comply." Vader said, the escort radiated fear at the mention of this. But, they did not move, Vader was prepared to slaughter them until they heard the commanding voice of Yellow diamond. "Do as he says, or you will face my wraith." She said coldly. This time, they did move. "Thank you, your highness." Was all Vader said as he entered the room.

Vader laid his com down, activating it. He kneeled, a blue holographic image appeared of a hooded figure. "Lord Vader, I see that you are well." The hooded figure said while staring at Vader with piercing golden eyes. "Yes my master, but I am in a odd situation. I have found another empire, that exists outside our galaxy. My ship is damaged and my crew are dead." The hooded figure smiled, "Ah, I see old friend. Do not worry, I shall send a fleet to retrieve you, and it will deal with any hostilities from our new neighbors." "May I ask something of you, my master?" Vader said. "Of course, what is it?" The hooded figure asked. "I wish to at first hear of what they could offer our empire, if they are useful, we let them live. If not, well will crush them." Vader said as he told The hooded figure the estimated coordinates of his location. The hooded figure smiled, and laughed. "Very well, I shall prepare a fleet of diplomacy. I shall have Thrawn lead it, he is specialized in dealing with problems outside of our territory." The hooded figure said. "Thank you, my master." Vader said while still kneeling.

As soon as the com went off, the Emperor laughed. "Good, good, the plan is already in motion." Then, the Emperor pressed a button on his chair. "I request Grand Admiral Thrawn to corouscant for a special mission."

Vader prepared to tell the diamonds of what happened during his meeting with his master.

Homeworld: Throne room of the diamonds.

The four diamonds sat in their thrones and listened to what Vader said. They were not overjoyed at the idea of a fleet coming to Homeworld but it was better than a declaration of war. This Galactic empire was a rival, a powerful one at that and war with them to lead to massive destruction of the Gem empire and her colonies. The attempts at replicating the technology used in the foreign ship known as a Super Star destroyer (at least that's what the data from the ship called it) was impossible for them to replicate, the materials that were used for it were simply not in this part of the galaxy.  Perhaps later they could find the material later but that would have to wait, Blue diamond would be the diplomat representing homeworld to this imperial fleet.
It would be a few weeks before they arrived. Vader would go with Blue diamond to meet the Imperial fleet, as a form of assurance.

"White, this is going to be complicated, it requires military experience, and focus. So why did you choose me instead of Yellow?" Blue asked the older Diamond. "Blue, you have already proven yourself a competent diplomat in the past when dealing with potential threats, why are you questioning it now?" White said. "You didn't see what I saw White, this "Empire" is not something to underestimate, they will destroy us without mercy. This isn't some local upstart trying to overthrow the Authority but a fully fledged war machine." "Do you doubt me Blue?" White asked, for a few moments there was nothing but tense silence between two of the most powerful beings in the galaxy, then, she started again. "I have chosen you because your gift with emotions will allow to see things that even Yellow couldn't perceive or understand. Not even I could fully understand ether for that matter. Which is why I'm trusting you to do this. Can you do this Blue? Can you do this for the sake of the Authority?" White said "Yes, I shall do it for the sake of the Authority." Blue answered with a second wind of pride and confidence. She could indeed do this for the Authority.

Vader sat in a meditative position in his room, after replenishment from his chamber, that he had been able to convince Yellow diamond to take out of the SSD Executor, he had repaired it with tools that he had requested. Luckily the Gems did seem to have rough equivalents of the tools he needed. He had always been capable of repair, even though he would admit, he was mostly only familiar with repairs to his suit, droids, and fighters. The second recollection brought a shot of bitter sweet memories, Vader paused, shocked for a second, the memories did not bring pain but  bitter sweetness. It was strange but he shrugged it off. Perhaps he was becoming a bit delusional since he hadn't able to properly rest for a few days. The sound of footsteps was heard. Heavy footsteps, heavier than the usual gem footsteps. All of a sudden the door to his room busted open, smoke and small debris shot into the room. A heavily armored squad of unknowns entered the room, with massive plasma guns and melee weapons. The armor was sleek, plates that connected across the entire body, but glowing blue and yellow lines ran across them. It seem grafted on their bodies, perfectly fitted as if it were a second skin. The smoke cleared, and to the unknown assailants shock, Vader was not in the chair nor seen anywhere in the room. They could not have expected what came next. The heavy gem built chair flung forward, smashing into the front of the attackers. What came next was equally unexpected. Vader dropped on them like a bird of prey, intent on killing his targets.

End of chapter, sorry for that but don't worry. A longer chapter is coming next for this series.