Chapter 2:5: The battle for Homeworld part 2

Vader glanced at the door, protected now by a shield. Vader cursed to himself while walking towards the door, he raised his lightsaber and putting his frustration and anger behind, he stabbed into the shielded door with the crimson blade. The shield, to Vader's initial surprise, gave way. The dark lord had expected it to hold at least for a few good moments. "It seems the technology of these creatures is not as advanced as it appears." Vader said walking into the building. The soldiers waiting behind the shield looked in shock as Vader easily broke through it.

The room behind the shield was as precise and geometrically perfect as the rooms and hallways at the palace. The gems definitely knew how to build beautiful architecture. Unfortunately for the beautiful architecture, it was now a battleground. Two soldiers that appeared to have advanced versions of spears charged Vader, the sith brought his lightsaber down, effectively cutting the two spears in half, leaving the two soldiers with nothing to defend themselves from Vader. Bringing his lightsaber up, Vader bisected one of them from the hip to the shoulder and used the force to violently push the other into a wall, so violently, it snapped the neck of the soldier while blood saturated onto the wall from open spots in the armor. The rest of them opened fire, Vader shielded himself in the force, while surging up a powerful force wave to send towards them, the blast of force energy left most of them dead. With only one of the soldiers surviving, running deeper into the building, Vader followed soon after.
The soldier ran down a little lighted hallway, running with all they had from the monster that slaughtered their friends and comrades.

The dark lord kept up with a quick walk that turned into a run. Vader was on the guard in a matter of seconds. Reaching out with the force, Darth Vader grabbed a hold of the soldier's leg and slammed him to the celling of the hallway. Leaving the soldier stunned long enough for Vader to have his lightsaber to the soldier's throat. "You will tell me how to get to that cannon. Or shall I use more.. disturbing methods?" Vader asked the scared out of their mind being. "No! There's no need for that! I shall tell you, all you have to do is take this hallway and turn right, that should take you to a elevator, or at least the gem equivalent of one. That'll take you straight to the top of the building!" The soldier nearly shouted it as Vader's blade moved closer to his throat. "Noted, now begone." Vader said while bringing his lightsaber through the throat of the scared soldier. Vader moved forward, and turned right. There it was, the elevator the soldier spoke of, the sith moved in and pressed the button that would take him up.

Yellow Diamond was dazed, thoughts returning slowly as a sharp pain entered her side. Yellow was suddenly raised into the sky, her eyes seeing the horrifying sight of countless ships, gem and enemy alike fighting in the orbit of Homeworld. Were losing.... Yellow thought with rising terror. Then, Yellow was moving through the air, smashing into a building. Crumbling it in seconds, she then heard an ear piercing roar that felt like it was shaking the entire planet. The roar brought her back to reality, Yellow bounced up, fury taking over, and confidence being regained. Sparks of electricity went all over her body, signaling that this diamond of Homeworld was ready for more.

Vader stayed silent throughout the ride, his thoughts circling in his mind. Readying himself for the slaughter that comes next, Do what must done. Vader's master's voice ringed in his head, the elevator made a soft ping of arrival. He stepped, each foot step measured with care and caution. His senses were on full alert, then, the chaos started, the walls inside this level of the building exploded. Numerous glowing bodies streamed out, carrying various weapons. Vader was meet with a wave of plasma, quickly, the dark lord set up a defense of force energy. The plasma hit the force wall, some bounced back at the attackers, claiming a few lives. Vader then pushed, the energy went forward, smashing into them, attackers flew everywhere. The Lord of the Sith surged forward, lightsaber slashing at downed or still standing but stunned soldiers. The remaining few stood back, and formed up into a cohesive formation, readying plasma rifles. Three of them threw grenades, Vader grabbed them in mid-air with the force and sent them back flying. The explosion that occured opened a hole into the building, all who would spare a glance could peer into it. Vader stood, unscathed. The same couldn't be said for the soldiers, barley anything remained left of them. Their bodies burned and mangled, Vader walked past them without a second glance. Soon, the sith found a set of stairs, he walked up them with a brisk walk, lightsaber ready to slash. Soon, he was at the top of the building. He saw the cannon, it was a monstrous machine, black and silver metal along with maddening lines forming the cannon. He reached out with the force intending on ripping from the ground and throwing it off the side of the building, until he sensed danger, Vader abruptly stopped and turned one-eighty, blocking the shot of a gunship with his saber. Two massive aliens jumped off the gunship, each baring gauntlets of plasma blades. The gunship continued firing, heated plasma raining down towards the sith lord. Vader ran, the building had a long stretch of ground, but he knew he couldn't dodge forever. After a second hail, Vader threw his saber, spinning in the air, moving supernaturally fast. It struck the wing of the ship, Vader flicked his wrist and the blade moved through the center of it, cutting it in half. The pilot screamed as the ship exploded around her. What remained fell on the rooftop. The two massive aliens charged, intent on avenging their fallen comrade. Vader sized them up while regaining his saber, both of them were twice the size of a wookie, and broader too.

Vader held against the first attack from the right, the dark lord matched the beast in strength, it quickly backed off as it's comrade caught up. Vader stood, lightsaber up in a defensive guard of soresu. They both launched an attack, plasma gauntlets aiming at Vader's chest, the sith made a wide sweeping motion, forcing both to block, then Vader was on the offensive. Striking at both of them, keeping them wary and from forming up together. One however, made a small but costly mistake, the big alien leaned in, putting too much behind his attack, leaving it open, Vader swept up with his lightsaber. Cutting the alien's right hand off. It howled and stumbled back, as if it didn't believe what just happened.

Vader turned immediately, facing the second one. It was furious slashing and stabbing wildly, leaving itself open in many areas, Vader feinted a top attack, then switched to the right. Unfortunately the alien caught it with a parry, making Vader back up while protecting himself from another stab. Growing angry, Vader unleashed a blur of counter attacks. Bringing the brute to heel for a moment, Vader followed with a brutal downard slash that brought the soldier to it's knees. He didn't give a chance, one quick slash and it was decapitated. Falling fully to the ground. The other one still cradled it's hand while Vader walked towards it. "It's just a hand, get up and fight. " Vader said spitefully. It got up reluctantly, then charged Vader. Vader braced against the charge, meeting it head on. Matching the fury of the soldier, but Vader's was more controlled. With just one hand, it was struggling to keep up the block, the big alien jumped off. Then it did something unexpected, it ripped off some of the roofs ground and threw it at Vader. The sith lord didn't bother calling upon the force, instead he slashed it in half, then continued forward as if nothing happened. He felt its terror, a wave of it splashing on him through the force. It tired to run but didn't get far, Vader's saber reached it's chest, piercing through it. Killing it immediately.

Vader moved to the cannon. Using the force he ripped it from the building, whoever manned it long gone. Wise Vader thought, little explosions happened as it was ripped along with the terrible sound of metal being torn. It was thrown off the side, a small explosion happened as it reached the ground. Satisfied, Vader returned to join the combat.