Chapter 1:3: Negotiations between Sith and Diamond

Vader sat in mediation on the ground in the roaming eye while they finally returned to Yellow diamond's ship.
Vader stood as one of the rubies called for him to follow them. Vader noticed all the looks he was getting from the beings he passed by, looks of fear, anger, and hatred. Good, the more they fear me, the less likely they are to try anything stupid. Vader thought as he walked with the rubies. Finally they approached a door, two guards stood on each side and both of them tensed when they saw Vader. Vader stepped up to both guards, both of them obviously nervous, they had heard what Vader did to the gem scouting squad. "Well, are you to let me pass or shall I go through myself?" Vader asked, both of them immediately moved aside and opened the doors for the Sith Lord. Stepping inside the room Vader saw who he presumed was "Yellow diamond", she was a massive creature, standing at nearly the size of a AT-AT, memories of the zilo beast rampage flooded through his mind but he pushed them back down. "It seems your title of diamond was quite literal" Vader stated, "Hmm, do they not have gems were you are from?" Yellow diamond asked, Vader answered with a no, a no that left no room for discussion. "Well
Lord Vader, I have a proposition for you." Yellow diamond stated, "Go on" he said, "Considering you have murdered an entire squad of some the best soldiers in the gem empire, which very well could put you on trial and execution but I could let it slide if you do something for me." Yellow diamond said. "Very well, what do you need me to do?" Vader asked, "I need you to destroy a rebellious gem colony, on a planet called nisan, several of my best gem platoons have failed to do so, but I have a feeling this is in your capabilities." Yellow diamond said. "Very well Yellow diamond, I accept your terms, what should I know of this mission?" Vader asked, Yellow diamond explained to Vader they would be arriving to the planet in a week, during the travels Vader kept to himself in a room that Yellow diamond provided, it was more of a cell to be honest. Little to Vader's knowledge he was being watched by Yellow diamond on a hidden camera, and he was to be observed by a drone during his mission. Vader's task was simple but difficult, he was to eliminate everyone but their leader, she was to face judgement in court. Vader in reality didn't care about this little rebellion these gems were dealing with, all he was concerned about was clearing his charges. Arriving at the planet, Yellow diamond had a small ship which Vader was contained in be sent to the planets surface.

Several minutes till impact

Vader heard the robotic voice call out, he prepared himself for the coming battle, he had been given the information of the rebel base and started a plan with that information alone.

"Ma'am, something is landing on the planet, 500 meters from our base in the jungle." A Peridot called out. "Send a team to check it out, homeworld may be preparing a attack." The Citrine leader of this rebellion said.

Vader had landed in a dense jungle, but not too far away from the rebel base, Vader stepped out of the ship and allowing himself to emerge in the force to check the forest, he noticed many small to large life forms, mostly just animals. He then picked something else up, he supposed these were rebel gems. He used the force to enhance himself and quickly jumped into a very tall tree. After moments of pure silence, Vader heard voices, "What could be possibly out here?" One voice said, "Something that could require our attention I'm guessing." Even though Vader only heard two voices he could sense in reality there were thirteen beings in total. Vader waited and waited for the perfect moment to pounce on them. He waited until they completely had their guard down and were observing the ship he had came to the planet on. With a simply gesture, a twig branch in the distance snapped, this sent a few of the soldiers on edge, Vader did this to see who would flinch then react and to see who immediately reacted. Vader did this to see who were the veterans of this group, the two who had been in front reacted immediately. They will have to die first, it will destroy the morale of the rest of them, Vader thought to himself while jumping down. Vader landed directly in front of the two leaders, igniting his lightsaber he slashed upwards, it cut one of the gems in half, he aimed directly for her gem, shattering her instantly. He used the force in practiced motion, sending the other gem meters away into a tree. Vader then became a blur, using enhanced speed he cut his way through the other gems in his path. He heard screams of agony, pleas for lives, and cries of loss. All of their fear was swelling into Vader, he could feel their fear making them rash and sloppy. He sensed it in his mind, the other leader had sent a tree his way, using the force he caught the tree but staggered when trying to regain his footing, he grunted and then used the tree as a wooden missile, he sent it flying behind him, some gems were fast enough to dodge but the unlucky few were crushed by the tree. Yellow diamond watched in amazement, "My diamond, should we send reinforcements to aid Lord Vader?" Pearl asked, "No, he can handle it." Yellow diamond said with a smile.

"What in the universe are you?" The leader said with a huff, Vader held her gaze for a few moments then spoke, "I'm afraid you shall never know" he said. Vader hadn't outright said it but the leader grasped the grim implication. Vader sensed something behind and immediately turned around to clash blades with another gem, the two then engaged in a ferocious duel, the gem fainted a right swing and switched to the left, Vader had just enough time to counter. Vader had decided to go on the defensive, he blocked each blow and strike from his opponent, letting them tire themselves out and letting Vader get a feel for their technique. The gem was becoming visibly frustrated, she wasn't able to tag her opponent and was becoming desperate, she was starting to strike harder, allowing herself to be exposed in different areas, however, none of these areas besides one interested Vader. He was waiting for her to expose her gem and with enough patience on his end he finally saw the opening. With a simple but calculated thrust Vader sent his blade into the gem's gemstone, she shrieked in agony and the duel was over. All of sudden, Vader sensed the remaining gems, they all tackled him, including the leader. "Now we got you monster!" The leader shouted, the victory however, was short lived. Vader gathered a huge amount of force energy, and then pushed it out into a repulse of force energy, this sent the remaining gems flying. The impact most of them made was enough to shatter most of them. The leader was the last one standing. "How....HOW! How could something like you exist?! She shouted, Vader stared at her and then with nothing being said he reached out with the force and felt the gem in his hand, he then squeezed tightly. Vader wanted her to suffer, to know how powerless she really was to him. She screamed and screamed in pure agony and then finally was silent after the sound of gem shards falling to the ground.

Yellow diamond and Yellow Pearl both watched in silence. Yellow Pearl had a look of pure horror on her face after the brutal display she just witnessed, Yellow diamond had a blank look on her face on the outside but inside was disturbed by what she had just saw. Yellow diamond had shattered gems before...but something was different about this, her executions were mostly quick with justice being served but Vader, he wanted that gem to suffer, he almost seemed to take pride in the pain he caused. Yellow diamond wondered, what kind of monster has she unleashed? The screen focused on Vader again, and for the first time in thousands of years, she felt a tinge of fear.

To be continued

To be continued....