Chapter 2:4: The battle for Homeworld part 1

Vader and Yellow diamond ran out of the palace, many gem soldiers witnessed this, however, only Yellow's gems seemed rallied by this. Soon, hundreds to thousands of gems rallied behind Vader and Yellow. They took this massive charge out into the streets of Homeworld. Vader witnessed buildings crumbled, destroyed, and on fire. He saw gem shards and alien bodies scattered across the cracked and damaged streets. Yellow diamond and Lord Vader smashed into the enemy soldiers, the ones that had been directing a direct line to the palace, they were not prepared for the combined might of a Sith Lord and Diamond.

Yellow diamond released a wave of electricity, the electrical offensive hit the attackers, many of them were horribly burned and disfigured, the attack killed them instantly. Vader pushed in unrelenting speed, Yellow has just delivered a devastating attack, the dark Lord would not let it go to waist. Vader summoned some of his power and released it. The force waves hit debris, soldiers, and scattered weapons. The power behind it ruptured organs, and broke bones, effectively killing most of the soldiers.
Vader and Yellow diamond would not give them time to recover, the two of them lead a charge over the dead soldiers and debris. Thousands of gem soldiers followed behind.

They pushed their enemy into the central part of the city, there, the collective had gathered a large portion of their soldiers, this attack force would've laid siege on the palace, had it not been for the devastating charge of Vader and Yellow diamond. Thousands of gem soldiers smashed into the unprepared enemies. Vader snapped the neck of soldier, and sliced open another when he heard Yellow diamond calling for him, "Vader! Let us push them out of the center!" Yellow diamond shouted over the battle. However, Vader had noticed something crucial, Yellow had changed her size, matching the height of one of her jaspers. She had done this so Vader and her could move together more fluently. Another fact, was the amount of enemies that were cutting down her gems around her, in a few seconds, she could be overwhelmed and killed.

If that happened, the gem forces would buckle under the stress of battle and the loss of their diamond, Vader couldn't let that happen, the gems would not follow him. He was still a stranger, and caused much fear within them. So much so, that if Yellow diamond fell, they would almost instantly retreat back into the outer city. The Sith Lord channeled the dark side within him, allowing it to engulf him in cold fury, the fury of a machine. Vader slammed into his opponents, he created arcs of red from his lightsaber, so fast to the collective soldiers , that Vader appeared to have four lightsabers instead of one. Vader slashed through them with the force and his lightsaber like a knife would slash through a organ.

In a few moments that felt like hours to Vader, he finally reached Yellow diamond, who herself seemed taken aback by the speed of which Vader used to get to her. After a few seconds, she collected herself. "Now Vader, we will press them to the outskirts, thus your Grand admiral may finish this."

Then, suddenly, the ground shook, the planet itself seemed to be trembling. Vader reached out with the force, he felt something, something of great size, and it was.... underneath them. The ground 70 meters away from Vader and Yellow diamond broke open, chunks of concrete the size of quartz soldiers flew up into the air. A terrible monstrosity bursted out of the ground, it was as large as any of the diamonds. The monstrosity was covered in black armor, pieces of it as big as buildings, it brought it's arm up in the air and slammed down into the ground, sending shockwaves that sent collective and gem she soldiers flying away. Vader and Yellow braced themselves for the waves. The soldiers around them were sent into buildings, some poofing or shattering. Or their bodies were turned into organic mush.

"This could be a problem." Vader noted. "Indeed, stand back." Yellow diamond said while transforming back into her large form. "I'm going to push this thing back, preferably to the outskirts, so it doesn't destroy the gem army. " Yellow diamond said. Without saying one more word, the diamond charged her opponent, the ground shaking from the incredible speed. Vader watched in awe for a few moments, until he felt something in the force, snapping his head behind him, Vader looked towards a large but heavily damaged building it was 300 meters away. There was a cannon, a cannon aimed for Yellow diamond.

Yellow's electrical powered fist connected with the armored jaw of the monstrosity. The monster stumbled back in pain. Yellow shot out next with an electrical wave of energy, to her surprise, the monster jumped over the wave, revealing it also had a heavily armored tail. After jumping over the diamond, the monstrosity hit Yellow in the back with a powerful tail swing, sending her into a large building, it crumbled instantly under the diamonds weight.
Enraged, Yellow spun back around to meet her opponent. Faster than the monster could predict, Yellow landed a uppercut, followed by a kick. The monster fell on it's back. Sensing her chance. Yellow diamond grabbed the giant beast by it's tail, she broke out into a sprint. Dragging the monster with her to the outskirts of Homeworld. Before she reached the final line of the city, she was hit in the back by something, a huge shot of energy. It brought her down for a moment, a moment was all the monstrosity needed. It shot out a attack with it's tail, hitting the diamond hard on the back of her head. Sending her face first into the ground.

Vader ran, pouring the force into his sprint, he cleared 300 meters in just under 20 seconds, but he wasn't fast enough. The cannon had hit Yellow straight in the back. All he could do now was stop the cannon from connecting another shot, then the diamond could perhaps have a chance of recovering from the attack. Vader was immediately confronted by a dozen collective soldiers when he got to the building. Readying his blade, Vader preceded to block the plasma weaponry that was shooting bolts of plasma at him. Five of them were standing directly under a loose bit of metal attached to the building, Perfect Vader thought, reaching out with the force, Vader snapped the bits of metal that were still connected to the building. It fell and crushed the five soldiers under it. Momentarily distracted from their crushed comrades, the collective soldiers looked in shock, until being brought back to reality by Vader slicing one of them in half. The rest- fearing for their lives- ran into the building.

Vader relentlessly pursued them, throwing out a force push that crushed one them against the side of the door that the collective soldiers had ran through. Before reaching the door, Vader was shot at from his side, one of the plasma bolts hit Vader in the shoulder. Vader turned quickly, blocking another bolt of plasma. One collective soldier had stayed outside to allow the others to escape. Angry and frustrated because as soon as Vader glanced back at the door it was covered by a shield of energy, reaching out to the soldier, Vader picked up with the force and surged him towards Vader violently, Vader reached out with his blade, it connected with the stomach of the soldier, Vader slashed to his right. effectively disemboweling the soldier.