Chapter 2: Under siege

Vader mediated, and pondered his next move, clearly, this would not be the only mission that he would do for Yellow diamond. He had shown some value to the Diamond and that was noticed, Vader would bend the knee, for now. He did not know how powerful this Diamond was, but, it was clear she had some power over these warriors, Vader would play to this Diamond's will until he learned enough or was able to contact the Empire.

Vader sensed someone approaching and immediately broke out of his meditative state. Standing up to the sound of a door opening, a tall yellow Gem entered the room.

"Greetings Lord Vader, I am Topaz XX-JKD. Yellow diamond has summoned that you to the training grounds!" She stated. "Training grounds?" Vader asked, "Yes, My Diamond wishes to see more of your capabilities" Topaz stated. Of course Vader thought, "Well Topaz, lead the way" Vader said.

The Topaz told Vader many details about the training grounds, however, the Sith never responded back, only breathing as he walked, which only served to unnerve the gem. Vader did however, listen to every detail, he noted the size of the training grounds, the various structures that were said to randomly switch in place to move itself to another, in another words a moving training grounds, it reminded Vader of the training grounds of kamino. The Topaz and Vader approached a large oval door, it slid open, the Topaz formed a symbol in the shape of a diamond with her arms and hands. Vader walked through the door, paying no more attention to the Topaz.

Vader found himself in the training grounds, it indeed resembled kamino in some way, the precise structures implied intelligent design, once again reminding Vader of the kaminoians. However, the color scheme was different, and the outer part of the training grounds had a row of seats, resembling more of place for gladiators to fight to the death rather than a place of training. Vader looked and saw rows of sitting gems of different types, then, Vader spotted Yellow Diamond sitting in a throne, with a smaller gem standing beside it. Vader assumed the gem was a servant of some sort, he had recognized the gem type, pearl, I suppose a pearl would submit to a Diamond.

The sound of a door sliding was heard on the other side of the training grounds. Vader sensed the two beings near him, Vader ignited his blade with a snap-hiss, the floor and the structures around him started changing, the floor beneath shot up, and created itself into a bridge. All of sudden, Vader sensed two beings rushing him from behind, he turned with his lightsaber in a defensive stance, what Vader did not expect was a gem three times the size of a citrine to bullrush him off the bridge, the giant gem grabbed around Vader and both of them were falling to the floor, Vader used a repulse, flinging the gem off of him. Vader landed on the floor with grace, immediately he turned around and hit the charging gem with force push. The gem collided into a rotating block that was mid transform, Vader seized the opportunity to press his attack, he jumped and augmented himself with the force allowing him to land on the block behind the gem, as soon as Vader was about to strike, the gem turned around faster than he could react and hit with such force that he went flying across the room. Vader landed against a wall, the force knocked his lightsaber out of his hands, it rolled a good few feet from Vader. Before he could recollect his tool and weapon, the gem charged him again. Vader quickly doged out of the way, the gem collided with the wall, sending a spider-webb of cracks from the impact. Strange, I sense two gems, but I only see one.

Vader used the moment to jump over the gem and bolt towards his blade, Vader reached out only to be hit from behind, the gem recoverd fast. Vader was sent against a pillar that had just surfaced. The gem bellowed out a laugh, "This is the runt that defeated gem squads?! He couldn't beat a squad of pearls let alone some of the best in the empire!"

Vader allowed his anger to build up, as the gem got closer, he felt the power of the darkside flowing through him. "My Diamond, I shall bring you his head!" The gem shouted.
Yellow in reality was not paying attention to the fusion, she was more focused on Vader, she sensed-no, knew Vader was planning something.