9 • Miss

Studio

Studio

Tonight is the Ball Balaji, I am so freaking excited. I am so happy, I donated five million dollars to the fundraiser for the deaf communities across the country because of my little sweet Angel of a nephew.

Someone leaked footage of what happened two days ago with Marley and Mallory got out from my condo and lets just say that...the fans are not happy with Jordy. Jordy don't care though, that's who she is.

Fans are trying to figure out if Marley is truly pregnant by Kaili or Mallory now...so...

"Guys we are back with this week live interview. With Princess Leinani,  Princess of Meswari of Fiji. And newly elected Americas bad girl Jordy."Jordy gave them the finger.

People actually started clapping for her.

"Okay, okay first question for Jordan from your number one fan. Where did you come from? You are almost in every scene? Which is true." I laughed.

"I am always watching out for my friend, and I came from a pus..." I cut her off and Lei started laughing and placed her face in her hands.

"Okay, another for Jordy? I am sorry," I said and Jordy cut her eyes at me.

"I don't know what that one means little sis," I said.

"I do," she said and faced the camera. "You can't hid from me Victoria," she said.

It's kind of sad Jordy still wants to kill her. Victoria actually didn't do anything to Jordy that night. It was only Link but Victoria was there, which is just as bad.

"Okay, look at me," Lei snatched her face. "Please next question?" Lei asked.

"Okay, well for Lei favorite part about being a Princess? I am nine and I want to be like you when I grow up a real Princess," I read.

"Well, you are a princess now by the way and I like looking at all the clothes and shoes I get to pick."

The interview last and extra hour because Jordy was acting a damn fool. People actually love her nasty foul mouth. People just love Jordy no matter what. How can you not.

"I am going home to get ready for the Ball," Lei said giving me a hug.

"Yes, I am Lei plus one because she didn't want to me sneak in," Jordy laughed.

"Please don't get banned," I joked.

"I will," she smiled.