26 • Saner

Home

Home

I was a nervous reck I called Rylee and she didn't answer, that was four hours ago, so I sent Kaili over there and he haven't said nothing back.

I was pacing back and forth in the hallway.

"Aloha," Mason said.

"Go over to my house, Rylee not answering, I sent Kaili he not answering."

"Huh?" Mason said sounding as if he is waking from the dead.

"GO TO MY HOU..." I looked at my other line and Rylee was calling back.

I didn't even say anything, I just clicked to answer her called.

"Are you two okay?"

"Yes, we were taking a nap. Someone has a tooth and he was up all night. I'm sorry about that."

"It's okay, I just was scared that something happened."

"No, we are fine. Kaili just left. We are good."

"Okay, good good."

"How are you?" She asked.

"I'm not fine but I am doing it. I've been doing yoga and meditation for the last few weeks. Working out and all. Plus seeing the therapist."

"That's good, good for you."

"I also, just sent the papers back. Our prenuptial agreement was pretty clear."

Our assets before we got married are ours, business and all. While married we split any funds we made. I keep my restaurants and she keeps the house. We also both fully support any children we bare together. No alimony, child support.

"Well thank you."

"Of course, I just want to make you happy and I realize that it may hurt me, but less than how I hurt you. You deserve to be happy," I said.

"I appreciate at that."

"Of course."

Pretty easy divorce, fucking easy.

"Well, get on video so I can see my baby boy." I smiled.

I just want to be there for Dallas.

Olays

Being here for the last few weeks and this is my first time stepping foot back into my first restaurant. I don't see this place expect twice a year.