12 • Danger

Office

Office

I was in a good mood, walking into work with some fresh head from my husband. There was not a single thing that could go wrong. And if it were, I wouldn't care I felt great.

"You looking mighty good this morning," Ayelet said; my assistant handing me my boba lavender milk tea.

"I feel so good, what is on the plan today? Walk and talk, walk and talk."

"Well, you have some meetings with the hire up about Mallory's exit from the company. Then you have lunch with your sister, you are supposed to film downtown for the special of the MTV on Luke James."

"That is so great." I smiled as I turned to her touching my door nob.

"You also, have..."

My smile dropped as I opened my office door to see Victoria fucking sitting there as if...as if any fucking thing.

"I tried to tell you, she said it was urgent about your sister?"

"Ayelet call the fucking police."

"No, I just want to talk." She came towards up.

"I will fucking shoot you." She held her hands up as I held the gun up from Troy out of my purse.

"Woah, Yana who is she?"

"Please, I just came to talk about Charis. Then I will absolutely leave. Please?"

I could see she had a concern on her face.

"Ayelet if I don't come out in ten minutes call my husband then call the police."

"Are you sure....yes, I will." I slammed my door keeping the gun in my hand.

"I know I am the last person..."

"I do not give a fuck about any of that. What about my fucking sister?"

I sat my purse down on my desk since I dropped my drink seeing her in my office.

"She keeps coming to my home. When I got released, your mother and some other lady came to my mother home. You know how your mother is, and this other women...son, she was out of this world."

"Victoria?" I said.

"I told them I wouldn't bother her, nothing. And I don't. I only ended up at her place last night, because she had Corey come puck me up to a house party."