15 • Too Much

Office

Office

Sitting at my desk eating a salad and scrolling through YouTube. Trying to find a good ASMR so I can take a nap in my office, on the couch.

I am so exhausted from working all month, past seven pm. I am tired of being home alone, taking care of Angel, alone while Troy works weird hours and sometimes never comes home until morning.

I am tired of being tired.

My office door opened. "Sorry, I know you are on your work lunch. But you have a visitor, they say its important."

"Who is it?"

"Xiomara."

"Of course let her in."

"Right this way, Xiomara."

"Thanks, girl...bi..." she covered her baby brother Knox ears as she was carrying him in a baby carrier. "Bitch, pull up YouTube right now. This is an emergency."

"What?" I laughed.

"I am not joking, this was more than a phone call."

"Okay, I am on YouTube?"

"Go to Marley page."

"Why?" I asked.

"Okay, I was watching pregnancy videos, and birthing vlogs to see if...check out her video called my truth."

"I don't want to give this hoe."

"No, you need to watch it. Knox little brother don't listen."

I pressed play.

We watched the entire forty minute video of how she claimed Cha cha abused her. Forced her to clean and cook, beat her if she talked back. Slapped her for making her mad.

All kinds of stupid ass lying shit.

"Charis will never abuse anyone. An I mean she would never what the fuck is wrong with this bitch?"

"Oh, I believe you very much. She is definitely trying to ruin her. Like you doing this for what? She isn't even pregnant by Kaili."

"I'm going to go beat her ass for this shit. Right now."

"I am all for it but she is still pregnant, very much eight months pregnant."