3 • Fucked

Olay Restaurant

Olay Restaurant

Today has been extremely busy. I have two amazing restaurants here in Manhattan and the other one back home in Oahu. I love it here in New York, but nothing is like home. That beach smell, salty water the weather, fresh air.

I have three businesses, that I am doing extremely well in. I make all the recipes, are all my own. My grandmother runs the restaurant back home. I and Rylee take care of the restaurant and the coffee shop here.

I made Rylee co-owner since we are married. Have been married for two years. I have also been very lucky to be a cast member of Being Cortez. Which people love, I get approached by crazy people. But the girl's love Rylee fine ass.

Her show is like Keeping Up with the Kardashians with a mix of vlog styles to it. They have officially labeled Charis as America's sweetheart.

Charis has a beautiful heart, the way she loves my brother. Is absolutely amazing, I know she is in love with Marley as well. Charis is genuinely a good person.

"Hey baby," Rylee said kissing my cheek.

"Hi, thanks guys," I said as the film crew was finishing up my confessional scene.

"See you tomorrow morning," Julius said.

"See you," me and Rylee said.

"So, did you get really descriptive on why you slapped that girl on camera?" She laughed.

"Well she touched my wife and I did not appreciate that at all. Not my baby," I kissed her hands.

"How sweet. I also came back here to tell you that Kaili is here and he wanted to speak to you."

"He could have called me. Is he okay?" I asked checking my phone.

"He seems uneasy, or distracted."

"Okay," I said.

I left Rylee in the office, to go see if Kaili was alright. When I did walk out to see him he truly look distracted.

"Can we talk?" He asked before I was even close to him.

"Sure we can go to my office?" I asked.

"Nah, can we just walk down the street or something?"

"Kaili it's snowing, you know it's November," I said.

"I'm serious. I need to talk and move at the same time," he said being completely serious.