29 • Water

Home

Home

Back home in Maui for the last two weeks. When I went back to states for that weekend trip it was fun, then Lei and Jordy got into a crazy fight where Lei needed stitches and Jordy got bitten.

It was crazy, Jordy mom showed up, I almost forgot how fine her mother is.

I picked Dalls back up from Rylee and we flew back here.

"Hey morning my love," I said to Dallas rubbing his bottle on my cheek.

"I know I am hungry also," I said sitting up.

I did our morning routine and headed to the kitchen for food.

I sat Dallas down so he can crawl around a bit as I made him food. Zah was leaning on the island eating an apple.

"Aloha," I said opening the fridge.

"Aloha, aloha aloha," she replied, biting into her apple.

She still annoys the hell out of me.

"Dallas you want sole waffles, handsome?"

"All out," Zah said.

"And you didn't replace them?"

"I didn't eat them, who ever had breakfast for dinner last night did."

I closed the fridge because I was lazy.

"Whatever, I am a chef."

"Good to know."

"It's nine am why are you so fucking snooty?" I asked.

"I'm? Me?" She laughed.

"You are such a tool." I pulled my ringing phone out of my pocket as she walked away laughing.

"Hey," I said to Rylee

"Morning, how are you and Dallas?"

"Good, trying to find him some food, not sure what to feed the picky monster."

"Oh, I see. I was just calling to check on you guys. I miss him it's been two weeks," she said laughing.

"I know, he is a good boy. He's good here. You doing okay?"

"Yes, I am fine here. Thanks for still letting me have a job at the restaurant."