31 • The Life

Palace of Meswari

Palace of Meswari

I woke to a great grand breakfast in my room. I demolished it all, I was starving.

I got up leaving Lei in bed alone. I showered got dressed and walked around the palace, possibly stealing stuff because it's fun.

"Morning, Jordy. Where is Lei?" Lini asked.

"Why? You trying to fuck her?"

"No, I am not she needs to come speak with the King."

"She is naked and in my bed," I lied.

"Jordy?" Dimir said.

"Dimir you need to train her to have a fun tike around me. Because if I kick her ass how I did yours."

"She did not," Dimir said.

"Dimir, I totally stabbed you and everything. You mad because a little girl like me took down a big strong man like you..arrrhhhh," I said to him flexing my muscles and Lini laughed.

He looked at her and she stopped.

"I'll go wake her up, lameo." I laughed walking away.

"She is crazy, just let her be when she is around. Trust me it's easier."

"Sure, big man," Lini said.

"Get to the throne room," he told her.

"Yes, sir."

I laughed because I crack myself up.

"When are you coming back?" Nila asked.

"Me and Lei fly back tomorrow we leave tonight. Are you sad without me?"

"Nah, I'm good." She smiled. "But I miss you."

"Aww, me?"

"Of course, you. How did everything go?"

"Someone got beheaded. That was crazy because his sword was so sharp and I wonder..."

"Jordy baby stay on topic? Who?"

"Oh, just the Queen. The King ordered. Apparently she committed treason on US soil for her sending people after Lei friends and family. I probably shouldn't tell you this."