Short Chapter(Still alive).

Start from the beginning

Dread:There's Your Answer.

Ravens Jaw Dropped along with the Other girls who held a Crush.

they also had a Nosebleed from thinking about Jaune doing that for them.

The Other Women Just Felt Jealous. Because a Kid who is about the Same age as Ruby or even Bigger than her Did the Thing They Had to either Beg for. Or just weren't satisfied enough.

Ghira felt Proud Of Jaune and Happy he wasn't alone in that area.

Adam:What did he mean by Spin?

Dread:You will see.

Jaune:You know why I've been kicked out of Beacon? It's because I Fucked Coco Adel Right When Glynda's Combat class Started. And I had a big Ass smile on my face and So did Coco. And I flipped her off after that , Glynda I mean.

Coco:Yes, Yes, Yes!! I got the blonde first. WATCH AND WEEP BITCHES!!!

Velvet:Really, Coco? In a Deadpanned manner.

Coco:Sorry, had to get it out of my system. I'm good.

Ozpin:Holy shit, he flipped off Glynda.

Glynda:HE DID WHAT IN MY CLASSROOM!!!!

Neptune&Sun:Holy shit, what a Boss.

Jaune:After That i got Kicked out of Beacon and My Relationship With Coco Got Cut off. We broke up. And I just moved To a Different Flavors in life.

I tried Mint, Neapolitan, strawberry and Vanilla Blueberry. If you Catch my drift.

I even Expanded my Horizons as To trying things proven impossible to eat out. Specifically the Aftermath Of Fire And Atlas never ending Season.

Kali:Oh my!

Ghira:Wow. That kid went through so many things at once. It's kind of impressive.

Neptune:I'm proud of him. A lot.

All the Boys:Same.