Chapter 28: Island of Darkness

Jay's looking through the medallion "I spy, uh...another tree!"

"Jay, how did you ever become a Ninja? Seriously" Cole questions annoyed

"Ugh, will Zane just get his bird already and get out of there" Kai complains

Jay aligns the medallion with three lights "Guys, look!"

He gives the medallion to Kai who looks through "It matches up. That must be the Temple of Light"

Cole laughs "Jay, I take back everything I said. You are a fine Ninja. Not finer than me, but a fine-"

They hear a Warrior talking and sees Zane, who finally got the Falcon, being cornered.

Zane looks down at his falcon "I sense I may have gotten myself into a predicament, my broken friend"

"A Ninja, here? Seize him!" Garmadon shouts

The ninja run over to Zane and together they all ran.

"They're getting away. No! Do something!" Garmadon shouts

They try to climb over the fence but the Army throws spears at them. When they ran over the bridge, a plank breaks under Kai.

"Hurry up. We're halfway there" Cole says helping him up

The Army is closing in on them from both sides.

Garmadon grabs popcorn from a Stone Scout "Excellent" he laughs "This is too good"

"We've been in situations like this a hundred times. Quick, who's got an idea?" Kai questions

"I say we fight" Cole replies

"With what? We don't have powers" Kai sighs "What about you, Zane? What do your computers say?"

"I got us into this mess. I don't know how to get us out" Zane says frustrated

The ninja look around nervously

"We're doomed!" Jay shouts

"Not on my watch boys!"

The ninja look up to see someone jump down from the cliff.

She takes out two fans and sends multiple blades of energy, once it makes contact with a Stone Warrior it shatters instantly

"Oh my god" Kai says shocked

The girl lands on the side away from the camp. She puts her hand out and a ball of dark energy is made, the Stone Warriors in the front back up before being obliterated by her energy ball, the rest of them quickly ran away.

She turns and looks at the ninja "Let's go" she runs forward

The ninja look at each other before following after her. The Ninja soon led the way to the Bounty hidden on the beach.