A/N

The first book I ever made about Lloyd and Aria was Lloyd's Golden Twin. That's where everything started. In every book I have kept Aria's look constant, we all know Aria has blonde hair and green eyes just like Lloyd. The reason for this was because Lloyd and Aria were born into the world about at the same time.

In my book the cursed child it explains more about Aria and Lloyd as the Yin and Yang of Ninjago, that is also the reason for their look of twins and I haven't really acknowledged that in my recent books. Aria and Lloyd are unbiological twins, they say Aria was born 10 minutes after Lloyd but that isn't entirely true. Lloyd and Aria were born at the same time, and like all babies Lloyd cried, but when Aria was born she didn't cry or open her eyes until 10 minutes after she was born.

Now they always end up as lovers, no matter what the situation is. That is because throughout all the timelines another thing is always constant, their parents already engaged them. At the time, nobody knew Lloyd was going to be the green ninja. Garmadon believed Lloyd would grow up and follow in his footsteps just like they thought Aria would follow in her father's.

So as the two grew up they were taken to play with each other in hope that they would become friends and hopefully fall in love so that when they learn of their engagement they would be happy. In some of the books you always read at some point that Garmadon gives Lloyd a small box or Aria finds a small box. Those are the engagement rings made by Aria's mother, before Layla died she handed them off to Garmadon, hoping that her death wouldn't change her daughter's future because Lloyd and Aria were already very close at the age of 5.

Lately all my books have been about Aria being a Ninja when originally my idea of Aria and Lloyd's romance was one that was supposed to be them fighting on opposite sides but still falling in love despite that.

I thought it would be good to give you guys some inside on this.