There Goes the Neighborhood

^Evangeline's Outfit^

Part 17! Only 6 more parts to go. I'll be done with season 1 by Thursday, the 12th. 

I headed to school with just Tyler today. Everybody else doesn't give a damn. I put my hair into a pony.

"Did you dye the bottom layer of your hair?" Tyler asked.

"No, I did not. This is just totally natural." Tyler laughs and then looks out the car window to a house. "I thought that house was abandoned." The house lights were on and when I looked through the houses windows, it looked like several people were in there.

"Huh." I say and look back upfront. "I guess not." 

We arrive at school and the first thing I notice is Caroline next to Matt but Matt staring at Elena and Stefan. He is definitely not over her. "You should plan a double date with them," I gesture Matt and Caroline.

Matt was about to say something but Caroline cut in. "Great idea, Evangeline! I'll set it up now." Caroline marched over to Elena and Stefan and I turned to Matt.

"Pal, your dating another woman and you gotta get over that chick. This is the best way," I informed him. After Caroline left from Stefan and Elena, I walked past them saying, "You should go, it will be fun for you both." I kept walking but turned around once to give them a smirk before I entered my class.

--Anna POV--

Each room of that once abandoned house, now swarms of vampires from 1864. I have to teach everyone everything, including my mother. Fun!

"Frederick, watch everyone while we are gone. I have very important business to take care of." My mother tells him. I didn't realize but Frederick grew out his beard. 

"What am I, a babysitter?" Frederick asked in a nasty tone.

"I'll watch things, Mrs. Pearl," Harper says from behind. My mother thanks him with a nod and we leave. 

We enter the Salvatore's home and walk up to Damon. "Hello Damon." my mother says.

"Hello?" he replies.

"I hear your part of the secret founders council. I want you tell me every member's name and their family's. And... I want you to stop giving them vervain."

----

I open up the door to Stefan who is holding a boutique of flowers. I gasp in awe. "Are those for me?" He laughs and so do I. "Elena, your date is here!" I yell upstairs. As she comes down, I go up. 

--Pearl POV--

After Jenna Sommers shown Anna and I the old Gilbert apothecary, I came back to the house to see Frederick and Harper fighting. "Back off!" I yelled and pushed Frederick off Harper.

"I want out of this house! When can we go into town!?" Frederick screams.

"We have to keep a low profile. The Salvatore brother know who we are. Eventually, we will go into town." I calmly say.

"I wish I could run into them. They are the reason why we were stuck in that tomb in the first place for getting Katherine exposed."

--Elena POV--

"This whole idea of this double date was to show how much you care about Stefan, not for you to bond with Matt," Caroline tells me in the bathroom.

"I was just trying to make conversion," I explain.

"Well try less," she barges out of the bathroom and I follow her out to the grill.

"Caroline, wait!" when I say that a man with a beard turns to me.

"Katherine," he says.

----

"What are you doing?!" I hear Anna scream downstairs. Wait, I didn't even know she was over. Shit, she is a vampire and she is going to feed on Jeremy! 

"Go for it," I hear Jeremy say as I rush into the kitchen. I see Anna sucking blood on Jeremy's palm. She was feeding on it. And he was letting it happen!

"Uh," they both turn to me. "Is this like... vampire kink?" They both don't answer and just stare at me. "Nevermind." I put a terrified smile on and head back upstairs. I jump out of my window, and grabbed my bike. I headed to the Salvatore's.

"Elena!" I scream as I enter their home. Stefan, Elena, Caroline, and Matt are all staring at Damon in disgust. He probably did something really stupid. Elena turns to me with a bitchy look on her face like she would pound me if I gave her bad news. "N-nevermind. I'll just tell you later. Sorry for barging in... folks." I close the door behind me as I exit. That was awkward. I won't be able to tell Elena until ... I don't know. Her head is wrapped around all other things, she won't give time to my full attention.

----

Later on Elena came into my room. She told me some guy called her Katherine and after she left the Salvatore's, Damon and Stefan were attacked by some tomb vampire, meaning they were out. She also mentioned how the double date sucked. Her head was spinning and I couldn't tell her that Jeremy knew, I just couldn't. I had to find a time when she was relaxed and not busy. I don't know when that will be. I feel like I'm doing everything wrong. I mean, I never said Jeremy should stop dating Anna. I guess it is a little unfair to him because Elena is also dating a vampire. Anna can't be that dangerous, I mean she actually was but that was to get her mother back. I don't know. I lied in bed, overthinking. That's what I happened to do all night. 

--Anna POV--

I appear in Jeremy's room and waiting for him to walk in. When he did I said, "Why did you confront me like that? Now your sister knows that you know. Why did you risk that?"

"I-I knew this girl name Vicki. She was attacked by an animal. She was attacked like from a vampire. She started acting weird. I thought it was drugs, but it seemed like something else." He informs me.

"Why would you risk it?" I repeat.

"Because... because I want you to turn me."

...

Ok so this is a question for my second book I'm planning on doing. So if Kai Parker was going to take form as a animal as Damon did to a crow, what animal would he be? I know this is giving too much away but I'm desperate and totally lost.

I also know both this episode and last one were kinda short and crappy because my schedule has been tighter then normal. I'll try my best to do better.

Comment good ideas for this story here.

Comment on any wording, spelling, or grammar mistakes.

Vote & Share!