Pilot

^Evangeline's Outfit^

"Wakey-Wakey," Elena takes her fingers and pulls one of my eyelids open so I wake up. I look up to see her hovering over me.

"Ew Elena! Get off of me!" I scream. I push her off of me and she falls to the opposite side of the bed. She giggles.

"What's going on up there?" I hear Aunt Jenna say from the bottom of the stairs.

"God your so annoying," I say to Elena, getting out of my bed and flipping her off. She giggles again like she is my mom and I am trying to act all adult but just look stupid. But guess what?! She isn't my mom because than she would be 6 feet underground right next to my dad.

"Nothing Aunt Jenna, don't worry," I shout towards the stairs from my door. I open up my closet and find my favorite fit so when I go to school today so I don't look so like 'My parents just died and I don't think I'll ever recover'. I go to the bathroom which connects to my twin brother Jeremy's room to freshen up. As I brush my hair, Jeremy walks in looking like he hasn't slept in days. He probably hasn't. He took the death of our parents the hardest and has resorted to drugs. I don't even know how to talk to him anymore.

"Hey Jeramia" I say. That was a nickname I gave to him when we were little. Hopefully he'll say hey Vangi back. Hopefully he'll ask how I am. Hopefully we'll bond.

"Stop calling me that" he says. Before I can get another word out, he walked out. But he isn't going to have that power over me anymore.

"When are you actually gonna talk to me! Just get over yourself!" I scream through the bathroom door.

"VANGI!" Elena yells. I turn to her.

"What? Are you afraid to face the truth too?" I say in a bitchy tone walking downstairs.

"Ang, wait!" She says following behind me. "Where are you going?"

"Hell" I tell her before I walk out the front door. I smirk, looking at her as I close it.

Outside waiting is Caroline, my best friends car. I car pool with her, Matt and Tyler. Elena would usually join us but Matt is her now ex so it would be a little awkward. She rides with Bonnie, my other best friend.

"Hey y'all" I say hopping into the backseat next to Tyler.

"Hey, uh so Elena is not joining" stutters Matt.

"Matt lemme be honest with you, she doesn't want you back! You gotta get over her!" Caroline blurts out.

"A little harsh but facts though," Tyler says. I giggle.

We arrive at school and walk in. Everybody stares at me. Did they think I would arrive with smeared mascara and tears? I walk over to Bonnie by her locker.

"Hey!" She smiles sincerely.

"Hi!" I reply. Caroline walks up to Elena and comforts her acting like we weren't just totally talking about her in the car.

"So you know have my family were part of the witches that were burned and stuff, well I honestly think I'm psychic." Bonnie tells me.

"Really! Predict something." I say intrigued.

"She predicted in the car ride here this year will be awesome," Elena tells us.

"Well here is some living proof!" Caroline stares at the tall guy in the front office.

"He's hot," Bonnie is also memorized by him.

"All I see is back" I say.

"Well it's a hot back," Elena says turning her head towards me. She then looks behind me to see Jeremy rush into the guys restroom probably stoned. "I'll right back"