○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 31○

Olympia

Me and Jaden were on our way to go to the mall for a dress for the wedding on Saturday and Sunday.

"Do you like this dress?" I asked Jaden as i pulled it of the rack.

He looked up from his phone and nodded. I was a little annoyed that he wouldn't give me an answer besides a nod. He said he would come to see the dress, I have given him a damn option to come or not. I grabbed a few dresses that were plain but also fancy. Jaden followed me to the dressing room as he sat on a couch in the room.

"Jaden get out i need to get dressed." I said as he looked up from the phone.

"Why?" He said turning it off.

"I need to get dressed" i said opening the door for him to leave.

"Why Ive seen you naked before and last night, whats the difference?" He said standing up.

"Jaden, out" i said annoyed now.

He sat there without moving with a smirking.

"Jaden" I said closing my eyes as he still stood there.

"Whatever" I mumbled and closed the door hanging up my purse.

I started to get undressed acting as if Jaden isn't in there. I took off my pants bending down and could see Jaden staring my ass down.

I grabbed the dressed and slipped it on. Looking myself in the mirror brushing it down.

I see Jaden through the mirror basically drooling, he got me annoyed so why not make him annoyed..

I turned to look at he dress in the back but I didn't really like it. I took it off and put on a white very short dress with a v cut in the middle.

"I like this one" I breathed out.

"No" Jaden said.
"What?" I said as I checked out the dress.

I honestly really did like it.

"No your not wearing it" he said.

"And who are you to tell me what to wear?" I snapped back.

"Your husband, and as your husband I'm telling you your not wearing that." He said snapping back strictly.

"To bad for you" I said taking it off and putting my cloths back on.

I grabbed the dresses putting the other back and walking with the white one to the counter.

"Mia!" Jaden said as he took the dress out of my hands.

"Jaden stop!" I said trying to grab it.

"Your not wearing it find something else." He said putting it on the high shelf.

I walked over to where the same dress was with the same size and picked it out and jogged to the counter.

"Hi I would like to-" I said before Jaden grabbed the dress from my hands.

"Sorry about that we're still shopping." Jaden said pulling me away.

"Jaden I'm going to get a dress!" I said as he put it back on a shelf.

I groaned as he held my hand and left the store.

"Let's go in here" Jaden said as we went into
Old Navy. (Store)

"Yea, no" I said pulling him out the store and into a dress shop.

"if you didn't want to come you could've just said so" I mumbled as he pulled me by my arm to him.