Chapter Eighteen-Nica

Hello, Lovelies, 

I hope everyone is having a great day!  Thank you for reading Dirty Little Flirt!  I appreciate all of you so much!  I will go ahead and warn you, there is sex in this chapter.  So, if you don't want to read that, skip the part after the asterisks

I hope you like this chapter.  If you do, please consider voting and/or commenting.  

-XXXX Amanda 

********** 

I glanced out over the crowd at the restaurant taking a deep breath. I didn't want to admit it to Jay but every time the door opened since deciding to file charges against Johnny and his police department, I expected for him to stroll into the restaurant and drag me out or worse, do something much like what Linc had done to Becca.

"It's been busy tonight." Becca's voice caused me to jump. She chuckled. "I didn't mean to scare you."

I plastered a smile on my face. "I was lost in thought. It is busy tonight."

She nodded toward a man sitting at a corner table. "He's been in every night. I think he's one of Lance's friends at the police department."

"Lance probably told him about the restaurant and he got hooked once he had a taste of your food." I swallowed, hoping she wouldn't see through my lie.

She beamed. "He would do that. I actually came out here to discuss your dress fitting. I have it scheduled for this Saturday at Carrie's boutique just around the corner."

"You've picked out the dresses?" I raised my brow.

"I had to. It keeps Lance from freaking out over ever little detail." She shook her head. "You'll get to see my dress then too."

"What are the colors for your wedding?" I asked, imagining something horrendous.

"Light yellow and lavender." She reached out and touched my hair causing me to flinch. She moved her hand away. "I'm sorry."

I shook my head. "It's okay, Becca. I wasn't expecting it."

A frown crossed her brow. "I think the yellow will be a good color on you."

I nodded but the darkness didn't leave her eyes. Instead, her gaze swept over my face.

"Maybe it's not my place to say anything, but I recognize fear when I see it. That flinch was from fear." She chewed on her bottom lip before continuing. "If someone is scaring you...If their hurting you, I hope you know that you have people to come to that care about you. I'm one of those people."

I gave her a soft smile. "I know, Becca." I sighed, tempted to tell her but instead, the words were stuck in my throat. "I'm not being hurt now. It was a reaction to something from the past."

She nodded. "That will fade. I promise." She sighed. "If you ever want to talk about it, I'll listen. You're my friend. You've always been my friend."

"You're mine too."

Tears burned my eyes and I had to blink them away. I had never had people to lean on. I had never had friends. Now that I did, I knew I would do anything to keep them in my life.

**********

Exhaustion seeped through me as I stepped toward the door to my house. I glanced toward Jay's house in time to see him step out the door. His eyes found mine, staying on me until he stood in front of me and pulled me against him. His lips crashed against mine, causing my heart to tremble in my chest.

"Let's go inside." His breath moved over my lips.

"I need a shower," I whispered breathlessly. "I smell like food."

A smile moved over his lips as he pulled me tighter against him, the proof that he wanted me, pressed against me.

"What a coincidence. I need a shower too." His lips twitched against mine as he took my keys from my trembling hand.

The moment I stepped inside the house, I could sense the charge in the air between us, sparking as he closed the door and locked it. When he turned toward me, I tensed. His eyes were dark and hungry as he stepped toward me.

His lips met mine, tearing away my shirt and bra before pulling my nipple into his mouth. His teeth scraped deliciously against my sensitive skin, causing me to hiss with the force of it.

He pulled away long enough to unbutton his shirt and drop it to the floor, displaying his beautifully muscled body. My fingertips moved over his abs as a shiver raced down my spine.

"If we're going to have a shower, we need to get out of the rest of these clothes." He unbuckled his belt and pulled his slacks and boxers down his long legs, bending to take off his shoes and socks.

Then, his attention was on me. He pulled the zipper of my skirt down, letting it drop to the floor. He stared at me in my lacy panties and heels, his eyes heating as he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he carried me to the bathroom. Our lips clashed, our tongues moving against each other.

He hooked a finger in my panties before tearing them from me and lowering me to the floor. "You might want to take those off." He tilted his head toward my heels. "Though they are definitely something I might want to leave on later. You in only heels...That will haunt my dreams."

He smirked as he turned on the faucet, giving me enough time to kick the heels from my feet before leading me to the shower. Once inside, I was pressed against the wall with my legs wrapped around his waist and him inside me.

A low moan echoed around me as he entered me again and again. My nails scored his back, trying to hold back the pleasure enveloping me but it was no use as his fingers gripped my hips.

There was desperation in each movement, penetrating my lust fogged brain as he pushed me closer and closer to the edge before finally plummeting me over. I screamed out his name as he continued to thrust in me before a groan moved from his lips.

I closed my eyes, trying to catch my breath as I tried to focus on what had just happened. When I opened my eyes to stare into his, I could see it. Something had happened. Something that scared him. Something to do with me.

I opened my mouth to question him but his lips found mine and casting the questions away as he lost himself in me again instead of the fear and worry invading his mind.