Thank you and Questions Answered

Hello, Lovelies,

Thank you so much for your support and patience during the writing of this book!  Thank you to all who have followed this series.  I appreciate all of you.  It means more to me than you know that you have read my books and enjoyed them.  I usually answer some questions after I'm done writing the book.  So, here are a few that I've been asked.  

Q: How many books will be in this series?  

A: There will be four.  The next and last in this series will be Gideon's story.  

Q: Will the main female of the next book be Carina?

A: Yes!  He will meet his match in Carina.  

Q: Will you write more romance?

A: All of my books are romance books. There are different subgenres but all are romance.  I will be writing more contemporary romance.

Q: Will they be in paperback?

A:  I am currently working on editing my books.  I'm working on Burned right now.  I will then write a manuscript version that will be in paperback.   I will let you know when this happens.

Q: Do you plan on taking down the free version of these books from Wattpad?

A: No.  That is not the plan.   There are plenty of authors who have their book's original versions here and their manuscript versions available elsewhere.  I plan on being one of those authors.

Q: Will you continue writing new books here?

A: Yes and I am taking some of my old books from amazon and putting them on here because I will be making manuscript versions of them as well but I also want you to enjoy them.  The Brazil Werewolf Series is an example of that.