Chapter Fourteen-Nica

Hello, Lovelies, 

Thank you for reading Dirty Little Flirt!  I truly appreciate you!  I think I should warn you there will be sex in this chapter.  If you don't feel comfortable, don't read the second section.  

I hope you enjoy this chapter.  If you do, a vote and a comment is a great way to let me know.  

-XXXX Amanda 

**********

My stomach churned as we left Asher's office. I tried to focus on Jay's hand wrapped around mine instead of the thoughts running through my head. Every what if scenario ended badly, causing me to suppress a shudder.

I could sense Jay's gaze on me as we stepped into the elevator. I swallowed, trying to keep the tears at bay but a single one escaped, making a path down my cheek. My bottom lip trembled as everything Johnny had done crashed around me. A sob echoed through the elevator as soon as the doors closed. It took a moment to realize the sound had come from me.

In an instant, I was cradled against Jay's chest, unable to stop the torrent I had held back for years to finally break free. My chest heaved as the guttural cries pushed from my body, causing me to almost lose my footing as Jay's arms held me closer against him.

"It will be okay, Nica. I promise," he whispered against my hair. His hands moved over my back in soothing circles. "I swear to you that you will get your life back and it will be the best life you could have ever imagined."

I sniffled. "Will you be in it?"

My voice was weak as I raised my head to stare into his eyes. He smiled and nodded. "As long as you want me there."

My bottom lip trembled. "I want you there forever."

His smile widened. "Then, I promise to be there forever."

I pressed my head against his chest as the elevator continued downward, listening to a heart I hoped beat for me because mine was beating for him.

**********

I fell asleep on the way home. His gentle voice woke me as he lifted me in his arms. Only when I was laid on the bed did I realize he had brought me into his house instead of mine.

"Sleep, beautiful," he grinned when I reached up and touched his cheek.

"I want you to stay with me." I sighed as I stared into his eyes. "But I don't want to sleep."

He raised a brow, a grin spreading across his lips. "What do you want to do?"

"I want to be as close to you as possible." I ran my fingertips over his lips.

"And how close is that?" He asked, his eyes sparking with mischief.

"Closer than you are now."

He moved an inch closer to me. His breath moving over my face. "This close?"

I moved my hand to the back of his neck and tugged. His lips crashed onto mine as I tugged at his shirt, finally ripping it over his head.

"This close enough?" He whispered, breathlessly against my lips as his chest pressed against mine.

"I don't think it ever will be." I said, as he pulled at the zipper of my dress, before pulling the sleeves down my body. He stood ridding me of it before raising his brow, his eyes trained on my core. He tugged my panties from me before kissing my thigh, causing me to tremble as he moved closer and closer to that sweet spot. His breath touched me first as I arched closer to him.

His tongue touched me causing dark spots to dance across my vision. My hands moved to his hair tugging him closer as I tried to stop the wave of desire from washing over me.

"Fuck!" I cried out, closing my eyes as my lips parted as I came undone.

He continued drinking in my desire before raising his head. "Close enough?"

I shook my head, as I reached for his buckle, unfastening it and ripping open his button and zipper, pushing his pants down his long, toned legs. My eyes widened. This man was beautiful. I could think of no one more beautiful than him.

He leaned toward the table as he toed out of his shoes and socks and retrieved a condom, rolling it on.

"I need...I need you." The words flew from my mouth, more true than anything I had ever spoken.

He cupped my cheek, his eyes dark and hooded. "Say that again."

"I need you."

He gripped my hips pulling me toward him, spearing me with one thrust. My eyes rolled back as I felt every inch of him. I grabbed his ass, pulling him toward me, needing him closer. Needing that bond. Needing...Him. All of him.

He fell on me. His lips crashing down on mine, bruising them...Claiming them as his tongue twisted with mine. He lifted my hips beneath him, angling differently, causing me to moan out his name.

His pupils dilated. "Nica, I'm going to need you to do that again."

He thrust into me, hard. My body gave him exactly what he wanted as I moaned out his name again. His hands moved over me tugging at my bra until it rested just beneath my breasts. He gripped them, his thumbs moving over the taut peaks as he thrust again.

My body arched as sweat beaded on my skin, mingling with his own as his lips met mine again. One of his hands moved to tangle in my hair, pulling back to expose my neck. His teeth grazed my skin as I moved closer to pleasure.

My breaths quickened as he pushed inside me once more, tipping me over the edge as I screamed out his name. He continued to move through my orgasm, groaning my name as he found his release.

He fell on my chest, his hair wet with exertion. Slowly, he raised his eyes to mine.

"Was that close enough?"

"No. Not at all," I whispered, breathlessly.

He grinned. "I guess I'll just have to keep practicing."

"I guess you will." My lips twitched, amazed that he could make me forget all the fear and pain even for a little while. "A dozen more times and I think you might be as close as I want you to be."

He gave me a crooked grin. "Just a dozen?"

"Maybe two dozen." I reached up and ran my hands through his wet hair.

"I can do that." His lips met mine again and I could already feel him against me again. Though he was claiming my body, I knew that Jay Montgomery was starting to claim my heart and soul.