"Ok."

"Are you in a good mood?"

"No."

"I'll be back in a while to tell you good news."

"Say now."

"For a while."

"just now."

After all, I stayed for a while.

The club has a classroom assigned by the school. Qiao Lan knocked on the door and entered. Ji Su sat at his desk and typed in a notebook. When Qiao Lan came in, he smiled as usual. Then he saw Tan Mo who came with Qiao Lan. After an invisible pause, he still kept smiling, and even made a joke.

Even Tan Mo did not find any clues.

After a few simple teases, Ji Su didn't say much, but started talking about business, opened the materials that Qiao Lan had handed in, and made a lot of comments on it.

"I have changed 80%, and there is still one thing I haven't finished. I will probably talk about it if there are comments..."

Tan Mo sat on the sofa and looked at Ji Su and Qiao Lan over there. Ji Su used the mouse to control the computer. Qiao Lan sat on the chair next to Ji Su and took out a pen to record what Ji Su said.

The distance between the two of them was forty centimeters visually. They were not close together, but they were a bit close.

Tan Mo didn't like it.

Tan Mo did not understand what they were saying.

Tan Mo didn't like this feeling either.

Tan Mo didn't know that the current situation was because of his Asperger's disease, and what Qiao Lan said was a symptom of love, trying to find the slightest clue from Ji Su.

As long as Tan Mo wants to find it, it is not difficult to find.

For example, Ji Su said that he had only changed 80%. Since the change has not been completed, why did he let Qiao Lan come over?

It is necessary to talk about this kind of thing in person. Hasn't Ji Su already commented it?

Tan Mo wanted to think about things. Although Qiao Lan didnt think Ji Su would really be interested in herself, she knew that Tan Mo minded, so she kept the distance between herself and Ji Su as far as possible, and there was no harmony at all. This excellent senior has a closer idea.

While listening to Ji Sus words, I remembered what Ji Su said about before, and emphasized on the latter. After finishing speaking, he turned his computer to face Qiao Lan, "You at the front, write it down according to the comments", Yu Guangcong Qiao Lan's slender eyelashes moved to the left, and finally moved to Tan Mo.

He just looked at Tan Mo several times intentionally or unintentionally, and after several times, Tan Mo was staring at Qiao Lan.

Ji Su was a little surprised, but not too surprised.

Even somewhat unexpected.

When Qiao Lan said that he was studying psychology for one person, Ji Su had thought about who this person was, and Tan Mo was naturally within the scope of his guess.

He has no access to Qiao Lan's other people who care and are close enough to make Qiao Lan choose a major, so he can only observe Qiao Lan's boyfriend.

Qiao Lan came over today and brought Tan Mo. Ji Su is really not very happy. After all, it is not easy to find a chance to be alone with Qiao Lan that is not so easy to detect.