Chapter 45

There were no games in the early morning so Bai Yu and  Hao Ying asked her to play. Bai Yu had brought two decks of playing cards. They were going to play landlord and the punishment for the game would be pinching.

They occupied a place on the lawn below the teaching building, waiting eagerly to begin playing. 

Qiao Lan took the phone and tiptoed to the small parking lot outside the sports field. The students who came and went, saw the familiar Cayenne that sent Tan Mo to school every day.

When she saw it, Qiao Lan’s eyes lit up, and she walked quickly outside the stadium while letting Bai Yu and the others go first, “You play first, I have something to do.”

“What is it, do you want me to accompany you?” Bai Yu asked her.

“No,” Qiao Lan waved her hand and walked out of the sports field without looking back. Hao Ying couldn’t help but glanced back. A few good boys next to him laughed and dragged him away, “Don’t look. Your eyeballs need to stay here.”

“Get off”, Hao Ying smiled and kicked the boy, and everyone laughed.

Since the beginning of school, Hao Ying took the initiative to ask Qiao Lan to be at the same table with him. Later, he became friends with Bai Yu who was close to Qiao Lan, and went to Qiao Lan every day whenever he was free. Today, seeing Qiao Lan dressed up, Hao Ying was dumbfounded.

Everyone knew what Qiao Lan meant to Hao Ying.

A few buddies even laughed at Hao Ying. Who would have thought that Hao Ying would also circle around a girl and spend time chasing her every day.

But if this girl is Qiao Lan, it was no wonder.

After walking through the phalanx today, the posts in the school that were not very active were about to explode. The whole school knew the name of this schoolgirl beauty. The posts that were originally supposed to select the top beauty of the school as a joke were all overrun by comments and votes for Qiao Lan. 

Even a third year senior came over to inquire about her.

It was no wonder that Hao Ying who was quite calm before, couldn’t sit still.

Qiao Lan was too popular now, so Hao Ying is anxious.

The buddies who had a good relationship with Hao Ying knew him well. They usually look leisurely, but they were very decisive when encountering business affairs, and so they might be planning to make a big move soon.

Tan Mo watched Qiao Lan quickly run out of the field, bypassing the surrounding railings, and appeared in front of the car in less than a minute.

 She bent down and knocked on the car window, Tan Mo slowly lowered the car window, watching Qiao Lan’s face appear in front of him little by little. The first thing Qiao Lan saw as the window rolled down was her favorite pair of eyes, then to nose, and finally lips.

Tan Mo stared at Qiao Lan because she had put on makeup, she looked slightly strange, but the smile on her face was still familiar.

Qiao Lan greeted Uncle Chen with a smile, turned her head and said to Tan Mo, “When did you come, why didn’t you tell me sooner.”